Dcc, billiard and Az pics

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
I hope you all will forgive the fact that i am a horrible photographer as some of the pics are a touch out of focus and there are what looks like multiple pics of the same thing but i used a setting that takes 8 pics in a row every time i took one so at least one might turn out every time i tried.

i also have not had a chance to edit or enhance any because i had to work sunday night when i got back.

hopefully at least one out of the 300+ will be of some interest to somebody.

http://picasaweb.google.com/curlyscues/DCCPics

M.C.

kevin s

Tennessee
Silver Member
Nice to meet you there in the AZ room. Maybe next year I can actually play a game or two.

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
kevin s said:
Nice to meet you there in the AZ room. Maybe next year I can actually play a game or two.
it was nice to meet you too, and i'll be looking forward to it.

M.C.

sde

Silver Member
curlyscues said:
I hope you all will forgive the fact that i am a horrible photographer as some of the pics are a touch out of focus and there are what looks like multiple pics of the same thing but i used a setting that takes 8 pics in a row every time i took one so at least one might turn out every time i tried.

i also have not had a chance to edit or enhance any because i had to work sunday night when i got back.

hopefully at least one out of the 300+ will be of some interest to somebody.

http://picasaweb.google.com/curlyscues/DCCPics

M.C.

Curly, thanks for the pics.

I noticed in one of the pics that Boom Boom Gerald had taken direct aim at Mercedes. lol :eek: :)

Steve

BOOM BOOM  100B1172.JPG

Last edited:

Kevin

Dr. Kevorkian of Threads
Silver Member
bigdaddygerald said:
actually the scope was set for 4 clicks......aiming at mike masse....

When Gerald played me, he didn't need to bring out his big-assed guns to knock me down (laughing!)

Attachments

• 100_0848.JPG
    100_0848.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 144