Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page AZ Reporting of DCC... and other tournaments of late...

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
AZ Reporting of DCC... and other tournaments of late...
Old
  (#1)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

AZ Reporting of DCC... and other tournaments of late... - 01-14-2008, 10:27 AM

The news of tournament developments seems to me to be hitting the AZ front page in a much more timely manner than a couple years back.

I don't have any facts to back this up but it sure seems to me that AZ has been getting the information to us much more quickly than in the past and I really appreciate it.

I think you guys that run this thing are doing a great job and I appreciate it. Between you and TAR I'm keepng pretty well informed.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: