NEW Stinger SS shaft ? Anyone know anything on these ?

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am getting a new Stinger with the new SS shaft .
Anyone tried one of these or know anything about them ?
I couldnt find anything about them online.

Thanks ....... Larry

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you're referring to the universal smart shaft, i didn't like it at all. i gave it to my girlfriend who likes it more than the predator she used to use tho so i guess it's all subjective.

i couldn't get any action on the cueball at all on it.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ioCross said:
if you're referring to the universal smart shaft, i didn't like it at all. i gave it to my girlfriend who likes it more than the predator she used to use tho so i guess it's all subjective.

i couldn't get any action on the cueball at all on it.

Sorry im not referring to the smart shaft but thanks just the same.
This is a new shaft made for the Stinger break jump cue.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Tony Crosby brought several with him to the AZB room at DCC. We were all allowed to demo them (and he gave us some individual instruction in the bargain). It seems a very superior product, especially for jumping. I believe he said they are made in the Orient (Taiwan) to specification; and are reasonably priced. Perhaps you could find information on his website.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Tony Crosby brought several with him to the AZB room at DCC. We were all allowed to demo them (and he gave us some individual instruction in the bargain). It seems a very superior product, especially for jumping. I believe he said they are made in the Orient (Taiwan) to specification; and are reasonably priced. Perhaps you could find information on his website.

Thank you sir.