Please Put Heather from LST in Your Thoughts

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Heather Barkley, who runs the Ladies Spirit Tour with so much amazing passion and patience, has just lost her mother.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

A memorial service will be held in honor of Shirley Gray, her mother, as follows:

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 11:00 AM
Unity Church of Delray Beach
101 NW 22nd Street
Delray Beach, FL 33444

Family and Friends are invited.

-Melinda

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I received this very sad news this morning. My heart goes out to Heather and her entire family at this time.

Darth

Cyber Fox 4/8/96-7/1/09
Silver Member
Heather Barkley and her significant other Richie Ruthven are two of my
dearest friends and are truly the nicest people you would ever want to meet. This news brings many heavy hearts to our AZ community.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
asking for compassion

Sorry to hear of heathers mothers passing. God,lord please give this family and friends some comfort in their time of need. mothers and daughters have that special bond. I have put you in thoughts and prayers-god bless you all. I would like to say Earl Srickland needs some kind words as well, for his father. May god bless your family earl as well. loosing a father sucks.God please give these people strengh in there times of need. mark

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
Heather Barkley, who runs the Ladies Spirit Tour with so much amazing passion and patience, has just lost her mother.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

A memorial service will be held in honor of Shirley Gray, her mother, as follows:

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 11:00 AM
Unity Church of Delray Beach
101 NW 22nd Street
Delray Beach, FL 33444

Family and Friends are invited.

-Melinda

As a reminder, this is tomorrow.

I spoke to Heather last weekend and as a eerie as it sounds, she found her Mom passed, just as I found my Dad in Sept. Heather is doing as well as she can during this time. She'd love to hear from friends and expressed her thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers from this thread.

Melinda