classic billiards joss event

Earl Strickland

Pro Player
Just wanted to say thanks to Rich and Jacky and all the fans at Classic Billiards for a fantastic tournamentThe Joss tour is one of my favorite tours to play on,Mike Zuglan and Joe Tucker run a first class show.It's not an easy tour to win on with breaking from the box and no jump sticks are allowed.,It was wonderful to win it for the second time I think one of the reasons for my success is how great those brunswick tables play .Everybody was so nice this weekend. I can't wait to come back.Oh lets don't forget about how well Keith played this weekend , he looked like a flashback from 75.We all really enjoyed seeing Keith play ,and by the way Keith ,that was a perfect break at 8-8 but the 3 ball didn't go your way Kiddddddddd

Sincerely Earl "the Pearl Strickland

P.S. Great pictures

BillyRinNC

Registered
Congratulations

Very Good tourney. Used to see you at Breaktime some. Todd said you had moved to the mountains. This is a neat area and people are laid back. Again congrats, and I thought Keith had brought his game up lately!

Thanks for posting,
BillyR

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Earl, thank you for the compliment. I hope in the future that the finals can be a Keith-and-Earl final instead of an Earl-and-Bustamante final. Ha-ha.

Where is your next tournament at, Kid? Haven't decided where my next one is yet. I want to see you break the balls a little bit harder at the next tournament, so I can see some of those packages, because you know that packages is what it is all about.

Did you like the way the tournament was run? I did. I thought it was a real nice tournament. They seem to always put on a great tournament over there in Rochester, don't they?

Well, good luck in the next tournament. Don't lose all the pool gods, and be the Earl that we all know.

Keith "Earthquake" McCready