Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page I will play gingerbread man..
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
I will play gingerbread man..
Old
  (#1)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member
vagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

I will play gingerbread man.. - 01-29-2008, 09:06 PM

one pocket,race to 4,Jacked up one hand for fish heads at fatboy`s home.
Gingerbreadman,
in another thread you asked me to play you.Yes I will play you with one hand jacked up.I will roast you and eat you alive.
PS: Side bets from rail will be accepted.

Hustling in pool is an art and I will defend it till I die.

Old
  (#2)
bigskyjake
you heard the man
bigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-29-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
Gingerbreadman,

in another thread you asked me to play you.Yes I will play you with one hand jacked up.I will roast you and eat you alive.

whoa whoa whoa, how can you roast someone AND eat them alive

----------------------------------------------------

"They got old Hank and Lefty and there's B24, set em up Joe and play Walkin The Floor"

"you think that I am the devil, but it's only because I've lived in hell for so long"

-------------------------------------------------------

Censports.com, where badasses bet on sports, for FREE http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=303384

Old
  (#3)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member
vagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskyjake
whoa whoa whoa, how can you roast someone AND eat them alive

good point.you got me on the technicality.I should have said roast him and eat him.

Old
  (#4)
bigskyjake
you heard the man
bigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond reputebigskyjake has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
good point.you got me on the technicality.I should have said roast him and eat him.

The kid in your avatar just got caught on a technicality too

----------------------------------------------------

"They got old Hank and Lefty and there's B24, set em up Joe and play Walkin The Floor"

"you think that I am the devil, but it's only because I've lived in hell for so long"

-------------------------------------------------------

Censports.com, where badasses bet on sports, for FREE http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=303384

Old
  (#5)
Nine Ball
Certified Rail Tester
Nine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond reputeNine Ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 75

01-29-2008, 09:16 PM

Great Post buddy. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Nine Ball; 01-29-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Old
  (#6)
!Smorgass Bored
Hump ? What HUMP ?
!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute!Smorgass Bored has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6070

01-29-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskyjake
The kid in your avatar just got caught on a technicality too

I think he was just spelling attic............ A...T T....I..C
Doug
( I'm an excellent speller ) imo

Old
  (#7)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member

01-29-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
I think he was just spelling attic............ A...T T....I..C
Doug
( I'm an excellent speller ) imo
actually I was that kid

Old
  (#8)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Gingerbreadman,
I don't play "jacked up" pool. Never have, so you win that bet. If you want to play "jacked up" One Pocket to my two hands, I will be glad to make a game with you. What kind of weight do you want? I will try to make a game with you, if it is not too much out of line. What do you need?

Old
  (#9)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member

01-29-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert
I don't play "jacked up" pool. Never have, so you win that bet. If you want to play "jacked up" One Pocket to my two hands, I will be glad to make a game with you. What kind of weight do you want? I will try to make a game with you, if it is not too much out of line. What do you need?

u are a short stop and you want to give me weight? what a joke.I don`t believe in woofing.The only time I ever woofed was with Tuscaloosa squirrel when I went to Tuscaloosa to play the squirrel.
No talk and just get into action.
Talking about the weight -I will give you weight.race to 4.alternate breaks.8-7 with a shot clock ,6 seconds for the shot.it is negotiable depending on the bet.if you can`t handle that I will make it 8-6( I pot 8 balls and you pot 6 balls) with a shot clock 4 seconds for the shot.
No more negotiation.take it or leave it.by the way the match should start at 6PM only.

Old
  (#10)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
u are a short stop and you want to give me weight? what a joke.I don`t believe in woofing.The only time I ever woofed was with Tuscaloosa squirrel when I went to Tuscaloosa to play the squirrel.
No talk and just get into action.
Talking about the weight -I will give you weight.race to 4.alternate breaks.8-7 with a shot clock ,6 seconds for the shot.it is negotiable depending on the bet.if you can`t handle that I will make it 8-6( I pot 8 balls and you pot 6 balls) with a shot clock 4 seconds for the shot.
15 seconds and you have a game. I'll take 8-7.

Old
  (#11)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member

01-29-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
15 seconds and you have a game. I'll take 8-7.

You sound like a street vender from soudi arabia or one of those countries trying to bargain.i said no more bargains.I am a tough buisinessman like fat boy.I don`t fall for yore tricks.

Old
  (#12)
Thunderball
Auto rep for belly laughs
Thunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2008, 10:28 PM

Good golly dam Jay?!How did you manage all this attention?

Your like a cat stuck in a dog pound lately.It's eveywhere you turn lol.

Good luck with it all.

Ps...(get that game made with Joey)

Thunderball<---somtimes I get it right.

Old
  (#13)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people

01-29-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
You sound like a street vender from soudi arabia or one of those countries trying to bargain.i said no more bargains.I am a tough buisinessman like fat boy.I don`t fall for yore tricks.
Another non game. It's getting contagious.

Old
  (#14)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member

01-30-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Another non game. It's getting contagious.
You are pulling another trick of yores again. i don`t fall for them.if you want to play me,I stand by what ever I said.Give me a call when you are in town but this weekend I will be out of town.I am flying out on thursday evening and returning on sunday evening.

Old
  (#15)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people

01-30-2008, 08:19 AM

Quote:
You are pulling another trick of yores again. i don`t fall for them.if you want to play me,I stand by what ever I said.Give me a call when you are in town but this weekend I will be out of town.I am flying out on thursday evening and returning on sunday evening.
Vag, you came after me, not vice versa. Let's just call it a draw and forget about it. I'm done trying to make games on here. I can just go to my local poolroom where I can get all the action I want. I can get played even One Pocket all over L.A. Anywhere from $20 to $100 a game.

I'm no great player and I never said I was. As Danny said years ago, I'm a lifetime shortstop and proud of it. But to once again paraphrase Russ, you better be able to play a little when you get on the table with me. I will be shooting back at you!

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: