need a room at the Expo
Old
  (#1)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member
boradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 6500

need a room at the Expo - 01-29-2008, 09:10 PM

Anyone have a room that they are not going to use at the Expo? I just got screwed on my room at the Raddison. The person I was sharing the room with called to take his name off the room since he can't make it and the person he talked to misunderstood and cancelled the room. I called about 1 hour later to check the rate and they told me it was cancelled and the room had already been rented to someone else. So whomever got a room a the Expo today between 4 and 5 pm I hope you enjoy the room and do you need a roommate?

Thanks

useful information
Old
  (#2)
Jeeves
you are in range!!!
Jeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond reputeJeeves has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via AIM to Jeeves  
useful information - 01-29-2008, 09:52 PM

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=87047

hope it helps but that room was rented in 3 seconds not minutes or hours the radisson runs about 30 - 40 % over booking that entire weekend

Shoot Straight and Shoot Often

Old
  (#3)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member
boradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond reputeboradriver has a reputation beyond repute

01-30-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeves
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=87047

hope it helps but that room was rented in 3 seconds not minutes or hours the radisson runs about 30 - 40 % over booking that entire weekend
Thanks Jeeves
I did get an offer for a mainstay suites room but I hoping to find someone that changes their plans and will help out a fellow AZer. I really don't want to have to try and find parking everyday and it is nice to be able to go up to the room for an hour or so whenever you want and not have to drive.
Thanks again
Bora

Old
  (#4)
SoundWaves
AzB Silver Member
SoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond reputeSoundWaves has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-30-2008, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boradriver
Thanks Jeeves
I did get an offer for a mainstay suites room but I hoping to find someone that changes their plans and will help out a fellow AZer. I really don't want to have to try and find parking everyday and it is nice to be able to go up to the room for an hour or so whenever you want and not have to drive.
Thanks again
Bora
Keep me inmind for a last resort. I don't have an extra bed and we are not staying at the Radisson, we are staying at the Sharaton. I think there is a shuttle from the Park Ridge to the hotel. If you can't find a place to stay I'm sure you could fit down the road with us. You would just need to rent a cot ($10) I'll be there Wed. night through Sunday.

.25% Member

Old
  (#5)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member

02-01-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundWaves
Keep me inmind for a last resort. I don't have an extra bed and we are not staying at the Radisson, we are staying at the Sharaton. I think there is a shuttle from the Park Ridge to the hotel. If you can't find a place to stay I'm sure you could fit down the road with us. You would just need to rent a cot ($10) I'll be there Wed. night through Sunday.
thats for the offer and I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks
Bora

Old
  (#6)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

02-02-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boradriver
Thanks Jeeves
Thanks again
Bora
I can vouch for Boradriver. He is one great guy. He helped me out at the Derby City Classic. I wouldn't have gone and had such a great time chasing.... oh well nevermind... Seriously, Boradriver shared his room with me at DCC and is great company.

JoeyA

Old
  (#7)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member

02-02-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA
I can vouch for Boradriver. He is one great guy. He helped me out at the Derby City Classic. I wouldn't have gone and had such a great time chasing.... oh well nevermind... Seriously, Boradriver shared his room with me at DCC and is great company.

JoeyA
Thanks Joey keep in touch.

Old
  (#8)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member

02-08-2008, 02:50 PM

bump up to the top

Old
  (#9)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member

02-12-2008, 03:49 PM

bump up again hoping someone helps me out with a room at the EXPO.

Old
  (#10)
boradriver
AzB Silver Member

02-18-2008, 03:40 PM

up to the top again

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: