Reload this Page Steve Leistikow is "THE MAN!!"

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Steve Leistikow is "THE MAN!!"
Old
  (#1)
Scottster

vCash:

Steve Leistikow is "THE MAN!!" - 01-31-2008, 02:59 AM

Steve (Tablemechanic here on AZ) Just got done overhauling my Antique Brunswick (Homewood model) and it is playing absolutely AWESOME! I couldn't be happier with any other table made. It really plays that great.

If you are a player and your table needs a makeover, Contact Steve, especially if you're on the west coast, That is where he is from.

I have been anticipating having him work on my table for over 2 years and the wait was worth every second. He comes highly recommended from one of the best All Around players in the country from the west coast. I am not gonna name drop, he is a member here and maybe he will see this and share his $.02 as well. (If he does read this... WARNING!! 400 hundred could be run here in the midwest ) Not by me BTW..

Steve Thankyou so much, I cant thank you enough.

good
Old
  (#2)
poolfire
AzB Silver Member
poolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond reputepoolfire has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

good - 01-31-2008, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottster
Steve (Tablemechanic here on AZ) Just got done overhauling my Antique Brunswick (Homewood model) and it is playing absolutely AWESOME! I couldn't be happier with any other table made. It really plays that great.

If you are a player and your table needs a makeover, Contact Steve, especially if you're on the west coast, That is where he is from.

I have been anticipating having him work on my table for over 2 years and the wait was worth every second. He comes highly recommended from one of the best All Around players in the country from the west coast. I am not gonna name drop, he is a member here and maybe he will see this and share his $.02 as well. (If he does read this... WARNING!! 400 hundred could be run here in the midwest ) Not by me BTW..

Steve Thankyou so much, I cant thank you enough.

little late for you to still be up isnt it scott? i will have to come over and check it out soon,,,later

kyle

Old
  (#3)
Scottster

vCash:

02-21-2008, 04:53 PM

Forgot to add Steve's number 714-457-8728

Old
  (#4)
RunoutalloverU
AzB Silver Member
RunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutalloverU has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-21-2008, 06:18 PM

steve is a very nice guy and a hell of a mechanic, ive seen him work, and ive played on the finished product, he is the real deal, so if your in the OC/LA area don't hesitate to call him up.

The real deal.
Old
  (#5)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Thumbs up The real deal. - 02-21-2008, 06:27 PM

Steve did a top-quality installation (leveling and bed/rail cloth recovering) for my friend's Olhausen 9'. My friend is not an AZ'er and he needed a recommendation for a mechanic.

I had read a bunch of Steve's posts and he had given me some advice about my table through the forum and PM's, so I put my friend in touch with Steve.

I was there when he set up the table and his work is top-notch. The table plays perfectly. Highly recommended!

Scottster, don't forget to add an iTrader review for him.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=2355

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: