PM e-mail notification not working?

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
I received a PM around 9:00 this morning and never received an e-mail informing me of the PM. This has always worked for me in the past. I tried sending my e-mail account an e-mail from another account to be sure it wasn't my e-mail provider and the test e-mail arrived promptly. Has anyone else noticed this issue today? I received a PM or two yesterday that I also received the notification e-mail for as well, but today it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone? Board Admin? Thanks!

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ragbug74 said:
I received a PM around 9:00 this morning and never received an e-mail informing me of the PM. This has always worked for me in the past. I tried sending my e-mail account an e-mail from another account to be sure it wasn't my e-mail provider and the test e-mail arrived promptly. Has anyone else noticed this issue today? I received a PM or two yesterday that I also received the notification e-mail for as well, but today it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone? Board Admin? Thanks!
mine works fine.

ragbug74

Silver Member
Actually, now that BVal has posted to this thread, it seems I'm not receiving "susbscription" e-mails either. Everything seemed to work fine yesterday. I've checked my settings here in the forums and everything is the same as it has been in the past....my e-mail address has not changed. Hmmmm....

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ragbug74 said:
Actually, now that BVal has posted to this thread, it seems I'm not receiving "susbscription" e-mails either. Everything seemed to work fine yesterday. I've checked my settings here in the forums and everything is the same as it has been in the past....my e-mail address has not changed. Hmmmm....
If you would just spend your whole day on here instead of working like I do then you wouldn't have to worry about getting an email notice. LOL

BVal

ragbug74

Silver Member
BVal said:
If you would just spend your whole day on here instead of working like I do then you wouldn't have to worry about getting an email notice. LOL

BVal

That's my problem, I'm at....well....not at home and I'm trying to keep an eye on a few threads.

BPG24

Banned
ragbug74 said:
That's my problem, I'm at....well....not at home and I'm trying to keep an eye on a few threads.

Portage Indiana... I visited a pool room there about 4 years ago. If I remember correctly everything in the pool room was blue. Walls, cloth etc. Can't remember the name of the place but met some nice people. I distinctly remember the girl working the counter. :)

What is the name of that place?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
Portage Indiana... I visited a pool room there about 4 years ago. If I remember correctly everything in the pool room was blue. Walls, cloth etc. Can't remember the name of the place but met some nice people. I distinctly remember the girl working the counter. :)

Was she blue too?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
I was, when she said no :p

Actually she was very nice, her and one of her friends joined me in a for free ring game
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! How nice. :D

ragbug74

Silver Member
BPG24 said:

TJ's Pocket Billiards on the corner of Airport Road and Route 6 (Ridge Road). It's the only true "pool hall" in the city of Portage and is still in business after 15+ years. I play on an in-house league there once a week. The nice thing about TJ's and their leagues is that there is a place where <21 people can play leagues. When I was that age, there were no local organized leagues in the area. The owners Terry and Julie Guy are great people and run a nice place.