Ebay Alternative....www.bidoncues.com....Sign Up Now and Get $5.00 Listing Credit!!!

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to BidonCues.com, the premier auction site designed specifically for our billiard industry. Launched in 2008, BidonCues.com will establish itself in the forefront of the billiard industry with value, convenience, and, most importantly for you the user: results.

BidonCues.com is an auction venue to buy, sell and exchange billiard goods and services. Along with ample storefront and listing space, we also offer complimentary tools and resources that you need to succeed with each and every transaction. That's right! We offer most of our buying and selling resources for free and only charges nominal fee for premium services with a firm belief that "when you succeed, we'll succeed."

Most other auction sites charge fees for everything but with BidonCues.com you can expect nominal fees for only listings features and for final transactions. These free features alone make BidonCues.com an outstanding alternative to other online auction sites, which can be expensive and complicated to use.

If you want to take your business to the next level, BidonCues.com will be there with our premium services. Don't worry. We make these premium services available for a nominal fee (nominal considering the value and what other sites charges). These premium services include:

# Feature ad listing ($.10 and up)
# Basic Store membership ($5.00 Per Month), Advanced Store Membership ($15.00 Per Month) --- store fee will also receive auction listing credit (Basic Store will received an extra $5.00 every month for auction listing and $15.00 for advanced store)
# Final Value Fees

BidonCues.com will enhance your buying and selling experience whether you take advantage of these premium features or stick with our basic package. Cues Dealers, brick-and-mortar billiards vendors, college students, everyday buyers and sellers-anyone and everyone can benefit from our site.

Last edited:

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
your , and . are non-standard in numbers (i.e. $1.200,99). I'm not sure if that's a european setting or something but it's a bit distracting. Other than that the site looks good.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, that's the european style, I will be changing that...we're really just testing the site right now after months of setup. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Duc.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$5.00 Auction Credit for New Sign Up....Btw....we also have a Lots of great cues for sales!!! BTW did I mentioned you can trade or Swap as well?

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK...I've hearing alot about the currency issue.....it's now in US Style!!!

Having fun listing guys!!!

Regards,
Duc.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

We have a few specials auction that will be list here shortly so check out for some great deals on pool cue tips and full splice blanks and of course custom cues.

Regards,
Duc.

Jeff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With any luck, all the "buy-it-now" people will move to ecrater.

http://www.ecrater.com/

This is a new site that offers free web store with unlimited items. I don't think it allows or is setup for actual auctions, which is a good thing if they all move from ebay.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to build a site specifically for our Billiard industry only that will have anything that is pool related (Cues, Pool table, Pool Accessories, etc).

I understand that traffic is what will drive the auctions and it something that ebay have created very well over the year. I'm hoping to be able to do the same in establishing a market for this site. I've seem and researched a lot of free sites where you can list anything for free but by charging a nominal fee, I'm think it will make the items listed more accountable. Hopefully, there will be more traffic after we start advertising.

Regards,
Duc.