Great big thanks to the folks at Shooters!

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted earlier this week asking if there were any good poolhalls in SLC Utah. I got a few responses and eventually hooked up with fellow AZ'er Poolfiend. I was so welcomed at Shooters that the bar tender actually lent me his Schon cue and Poolfiend let me use his Predator Break cue. I usually don't travel with my cues but think I will from now on. I only wish I was a little more on my game when I played there local 8ball tourny. And to top it off I did a bonehead move that will probably be talked about for days to come that cost me a match. Oh well I still had fun!

So thanks again guys and I look forward to the next time I pass through SLC (hopefully warmer then).

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What did ya do? Shoot the 8 ball in without noticing you left one of your balls on the table unpocketed?:D Been there, done that:rolleyes:

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dead Money said:
What did ya do? Shoot the 8 ball in without noticing you left one of your balls on the table unpocketed?:D Been there, done that:rolleyes:

That would've been less embarrassing....So, ahh yah that's it, yep that's what I did.

gajga

Registered
Come on...you know you want to share.

It'll be therapeutic...sharing with the AZ clan...trust me :)