SVB vs The Lion Free Video Promo

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
The DVD set of the first set between Alex and Shane at the DCC this year is in the box and ready to go. We have put up a 10 minute free preview on our homepage www.theactionreport.com . Just scroll to the bottom and click the play button on the viewer. It is a Windows Media file so it should work for everyone. A high res DivX version will be up soon.

We have had a lot of support with people pre ordering the discs and we appreciate it. We wanted to ship yesterday but missed the deadline due to a few hiccups. Everything is in line now and everyone who ordered anything should get your emails confirming shipping by Monday afternoon.

Price on the 3 disc set is $24.95 shipped USPS First Class mail to CONUS only. If you live outside the US please contact me. We can work something out.

Below are a few pics from that set:

SVBALEX1.jpg

SVBALEX2.jpg

SVBALEX3.jpg

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Justin,

I really appreciate all you guys are doing!

I have a question though. Any thoughts on offering any sort of discount for people who purchased the PPV of the event?

For example, if someone bought the ppv and watched the match they may not want to buy the DVD. But with a discount, they might reconsider. Maybe not, but thought it was worth mentioning if it hadn't already been considered.

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
look at the freezer

frost is in the back in the white t shirt that ought to tell you how unreal it was!:eek:

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
LOL! I love the looks on the faces of those in the pictures. Those really represent what a crazy match that. Good job on preview JCIN. Can't wait to watch it again... and again... and probably again.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here it is 3am and now I'm having a flashback jonesin agan for 24/7 TAR/DCC action! That was the best week ever for watching live a-c-t-i-o-n!

Derek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I'm going to place my order soon.

One thing about the promo video, the sound seems out of synch with the action by 2-3 seconds. Is this on purpose? Is it only on the promo video this way or are the DVD's the same way?

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I ordered mine around Jan 20th or so. Looking forward to getting it.. Thanks to TAR..