Whoo is this guy

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Shaun Wilkie that running thro all these guys?? can any one give ne info???:confused: :confused: :confused:

barrett9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stick8 said:
Who is Shaun Wilkie that running thro all these guys?? can any one give ne info???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Shaun is last years season points winner on the Tiger tour. Strong player... Check AZ home page... He just "double dipped" Mike Davis for a Blaze Tour win recently.

gotgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mainley East coast player he plays on the Blaze and Tiger tour last weekend he beat M.Davis 2 sets in a row 10-2 and 10-4 i believe to win the tourney. He is currently in 2nd this year on tour and won it last year. He is deffinetly a force out east all over for that matter.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beat me two outta three sets on my home court. VERY solid player. I believe he's from Baltimore area. Nice enough guy too.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
He is a super cool guy. I've spent time with him at the world 14.1 and when he visited my local room. He's a genuinely cool guy - and a STRONG player. If memory serves, he knocked Varner into the losers bracket at the US Open one year. Plays really well.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We don't let him out too often coz he is inclined to mow folks down.;)

The Shirt also won the Carolina's Open (2006?).

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has some craaaazy loud shirts. So loud they apparently got through Shanes hearing impairment to win.. thats rare!

I hope shane gets back to the finals to have a rematch against him.