Hall of Famer
Old
  (#1)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse
JamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to JamisonNeu Send a message via Skype™ to JamisonNeu 
Hall of Famer - 03-18-2008, 11:25 AM

My good friend Dennis Deickman was just elected to the International cue builders hall of fame.

Also my good friend Leaonard Bludworth recieved a American Cuemakers hall of fame award. Both during the SBE.

Just thought I would share that.

Congradulations to both these fine gentlemen.
Jamison

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kAGv8HEAE
636-384-0187

Old
  (#2)
billiardshot
AzB Silver Member
billiardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-18-2008, 11:36 AM

Glad to see you still checking us out. Do you still masse practice with that very special design Dieckman's Masse Cue. Dieckman spent along with Johnson a couple of day with me in Virginia Beach, Va, before heading to SBE. Its was about time he got into the Hall.
Bob Watson

Just Let It Go!!

Old
  (#3)
Koop
AzB Silver Member
Koop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 78612

03-18-2008, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamisonNeu
My good friend Dennis Deickman was just elected to the International cue builders hall of fame.

Also my good friend Leaonard Bludworth recieved a American Cuemakers hall of fame award. Both during the SBE.

Just thought I would share that.

Congradulations to both these fine gentlemen.
Jamison
Nice to see you again at breakfast. Tell your friend from Pittsburgh the boys from Boston said hi. He had our ear for a solid hour and was a great guy.

Take care,
Koop

Old
  (#4)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse
JamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2008, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop
Nice to see you again at breakfast. Tell your friend from Pittsburgh the boys from Boston said hi. He had our ear for a solid hour and was a great guy.

Take care,
Koop
Same to ya, I had some good laughs that morning. Kieth is a cool dude he just can't stop having kids...I think he's on 16 now he told me. Think about the child costs in that endevour. I had to buy him a meal after I heard that...
Jamison

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
636-384-0187

Last edited by JamisonNeu; 03-18-2008 at 06:54 PM.

Old
  (#5)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse

03-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiardshot
Glad to see you still checking us out. Do you still masse practice with that very special design Dieckman's Masse Cue. Dieckman spent along with Johnson a couple of day with me in Virginia Beach, Va, before heading to SBE. Its was about time he got into the Hall.
Bob Watson
I went to the awards for both men. I spent the week hanging with Dennis and Bill. I consider them family after the way they treated me. Some of the finest people out there.

No practice anymore, I hadn't shot masse in over 18 months before SBE, I live in NC and my kind of masse is prohibited in the local halls. I don't practice geometric tricks it doesnt help to practice the set ups they will go as long as you took the proper time to learn each shot, and you don't forget. I do however need to practice the crazy masse or my accuracy goes down.

I couldn't make all of my old shots all the time but, last week I did make all but one. It was the best event I had ever been to.

The last day the event was open I started to do a show at the predator booth. Things were going great the crowd was starting to get pretty big I was making all the shots and then it happend. The Magic wand bit me, right where I hold it with my stroke hand no less.

I started bleading and couldn't stop. Shows over again I am sorry to everyone that was there, I had to stop... I sent the cue back with Dennis and Bill for more parts to be added and soon we will have the fully working and probably the final prototype. We are real close to "perfecting" the design. I told Dennis that if it bites me again I would punch an elephant in the face. That should work don't you think?

Jamison

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
636-384-0187

Last edited by JamisonNeu; 03-18-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: miss spelling were out of hand

Old
  (#6)
billiardshot
AzB Silver Member
billiardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-18-2008, 08:00 PM

Jamison, you're right Dieckman and Bill are like family, that why my door is alway open for them. Your Masse Cue is a Monster Design and probably the only one Dieckman will build.

It good to hear you are still in stroke and performance.

Just Let It Go!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: