Help!
Old
  (#1)
milwaukeepeach
AzB Silver Member
milwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond reputemilwaukeepeach has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

Unhappy Help! - 03-19-2008, 01:59 PM

Hi you guys,

Does anyone know the laws for being ripped off online. I went to buy a Hoppe to add to my meager collection and I never received the item. Then I filed a claim with Paypal and they ruled in my favor but told me they can't recover the funds. I'm just getting started in collecting cues and just learning how to play......THIS SUCKS! Thanks for anyone's help.

Stephanie
LEARNING EVERYDAY

Playing Cue: McDermott 2007 Cue of the Year, The Tadpole Jumper, Custom Break Cue
Table: Diamond Smart Table
www.new2ucue.com
milwaukeepeach1@gmail.com

Old
  (#2)
Flipmode
AzB Silver Member
Flipmode is a glorious beacon of lightFlipmode is a glorious beacon of lightFlipmode is a glorious beacon of lightFlipmode is a glorious beacon of lightFlipmode is a glorious beacon of lightFlipmode is a glorious beacon of light

vCash: 500

03-19-2008, 02:06 PM

Sorry to hear that. Did you buy the cue off someone here on AZ or ebay? Unfortunately if the seller does not have the funds in his paypal account I dont think there is anything that paypal can do. I could be wrong though. Good luck to you.

Old
  (#3)
andriuxa
AzB Bronze Member
andriuxa is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

03-19-2008, 02:09 PM

PayPal suck!

What they for?

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
03-19-2008, 04:58 PM

What area does the turd live in? What is its name too? Perhaps someone here can help you out. OOh- give us username [ebay? paypal?] too.

Sorry to hear your story too!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: