Happy Birthday to the POOLPLAYER and forum member Southpaw

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to Southpaw. We'll be out in Athens tonight if anyone wants free drinks on me all night.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Happy Birthday to Southpaw. We'll be out in Athens tonight if anyone wants free drinks on me all night.

You are hopeless and absolutely a waste of time.

JAM

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
You are hopeless and absolutely a waste of time.

JAM

Southpaw has won several regional Viking amateur events and it is his birthday. He is also very well respected in the pool community as a lot of people here will attest to. Is he somehow a lesser person than beetle or the others you have wished Happy Birthday to? I dont get it.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
Southpaw has won several regional Viking amateur events and it is his birthday. He is also very well respected in the pool community as a lot of people here will attest to. Is he somehow a lesser person than beetle or the others you have wished Happy Birthday to? I dont get it.

I am positive that you get it, so much so that I feel no need to elaborate.

JAM

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
I am positive that you get it, so much so that I feel no need to elaborate.

JAM

no, you felt the need to purposely hijack a thread because of your squabble with me when I was wishing a friend and avid pool player a happy birthday. Im sure Southpaw appreciates it too.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
I guess its all my fault....I should have been born on April 20th....then this thread wouldnt be such a big deal. Thanks for the happy Bday Vette.

Southpaw

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
corvette1340 said:
no, you felt the need to purposely hijack a thread because of your squabble with me when I was wishing a friend and avid pool player a happy birthday. Im sure Southpaw appreciates it too.

LOL! Man, this is rich.

Less than 20 minutes ago, you wrote that I have contributed non-pool-related posts to the Main Forum, and you listed the ones that I wished AzBilliard Discussion Forum members a happy birthday as being non-pool-related. Immediately thereafter your proclamation of my non-pool-related self, you initiate this birthday thread. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Happy Birthday, Southpaw, BTW.

JAM

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
LOL! Man, this is rich.

Less than 20 minutes ago, you wrote that I have contributed non-pool-related posts to the Main Forum, and you listed the ones that I wished AzBilliard Discussion Forum members a happy birthday as being non-pool-related. Immediately thereafter your proclamation of my non-pool-related self, you initiate this birthday thread. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Happy Birthday, Southpaw, BTW.

JAM

you are the hyprocite. I have always said that a little NPR, such as this is fine. READ MY COMMENTS before you post. When you do this it makes you look silly.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Like Birthday's and stuff..... imo

Today is my father's birthday, his 85th birthday. Of course, he died two years ago, but it's still his birthday, but I guess there won't be any cake & ice cream.
I think I'll celebrate with some Jack Daniels.
Doug
( Happy Birthday to the 83,000,000 people that were born today and are still alive. I hope we don't start a thread for each one ) :)

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Birthday

corvette1340 said:
Yo!! Happy day there southpaw!!!have a good one but you guys be safe as i want you'all to play golf with me. the 18 may.and this guy {JAM] semes he just wants to argue!!!must live a lonley life!!!STICK :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Today is my father's birthday, his 85th birthday. Of course, he died two years ago, but it's still his birthday, but I guess there won't be any cake & ice cream.
I think I'll celebrate with some Jack Daniels.
Doug
( Happy Birthday to the 83,000,000 people that were born today and are still alive. I hope we don't start a thread for each one ) :)

Smorg,
we'll toast a JD shot to your dads memory tonight.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
stick8 said:
Yo!! Happy day there southpaw!!!have a good one but you guys be safe as i want you'all to play golf with me. the 18 may.and this guy {JAM] semes he just wants to argue!!!must live a lonley life!!!STICK :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks Stick. You should come to Athens and go out with us tonight. Tell Mrs. Stick you are staying with me...she wont mind ;) ;)

Southpaw

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Neil said:
Why must you be so instigative? I have no problem with birthday wishes or prayers for a sick member. If you can't see the difference, which only takes a little common sense, then that is your loss. Why don't you try getting along with people instead of always trying to be drama queen and the center of attention? It's not very becoming. I bet your two friends really like you turning their birthday thread into some more of your infighting. Shame on you!

wtf? Southpaw IS the poolplayer and he is respected on this board. I was gonna start a birthday thread for him anyway since he started one for me. And since when did I become a drama queen? I will voice my opinions on anything just like you or any other poster.

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
birthday

corvette1340 said:
wtf? Southpaw IS the poolplayer and he is respected on this board. I was gonna start a birthday thread for him anyway since he started one for me. And since when did I become a drama queen? I will voice my opinions on anything just like you or any other poster.
BUMP!!!! bump!!!! and that is all i have to say about that!!!! :D :D :D :D

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
corvette1340 said:
Smorg,
we'll toast a JD shot to your dads memory tonight.

Thanks, I drink Jack Daniels every morning, strictly for medicinal purposes. It stops that nagging morning cough and clears my throat, allowing me to sing more clearly.

This is my favorite song, especially the WHOA-WHOA part (that's also where the listeners, audience or neighbors usually join in loudly with their WHOA-WHOA's) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBcHUe4WeQ

Doug
( I was so popular that wouldn't let me sing anymore on Karaoke night.....due to the crowds )

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Southpaw.

Athens should be put on alert if you guys are hitting it tonight!

Dont forget to take some pics and post them.

frank