A little posting help?

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
I know how to include pics in my posts, and I know how to include hyperlinks but I see both in posts and sigs that people have hyperlinks that just say for example "gina" in blue and when you click it takes you to the link, but the blue hyperlink just says "gina" rather than the actual linked url. Can someone give me a quick primer on how to do that?

Thanks,

Joe

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
junksecret said:
I know how to include pics in my posts, and I know how to include hyperlinks but I see both in posts and sigs that people have hyperlinks that just say for example "gina" in blue and when you click it takes you to the link, but the blue hyperlink just says "gina" rather than the actual linked url. Can someone give me a quick primer on how to do that?

Thanks,

Joe

when you add the link to your post by using the add link button and pasting it into the info box it does it for you...

if you look at what it writes for you, the link is actually in there twice, erase the second one before the last IMG tag and write whatever you want.

Last edited:

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
branpureza said:
when you add the link to your post by using the add link button and pasting it into the info box it does it for you...

if you look at what it writes for you, the link is actually in there twice, erase the second one before the last IMG tag and write whatever you want.

Brandon,

Thanks man, works like a charm...I'll hafta straighten out ALL those people who said you were useless.......:)

forearm

butt

Joe

Last edited:

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
junksecret said:
Brandon,

Thanks man, works like a charm...I'll hafta straighten out ALL those people who said you were useless.......:)

test1

test2

Joe

you can't see me right now but i'm bowing to your avatar.

the weather is nicer in california....