Western Wash. Players/BCA In House starting at Malarkeys

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Hi,

Just wanted to get the word out there, Malarkeys Pool and Brew is starting a BCA In-House league the first part of July. The format will be 9ball,three man teams. $5.00 per week per player. 12 week session. Its going to be awesome. So if you are interested, come join us.
Contact Malarkeys for more info: 253-383-3301. I would be happy to answer any questions.

Andrea

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
BCA In-House

Hi Again. LOL

Tuesdays nites. 7 pm start. If you have any more Qs. Let me know.
Im shooting for the first tuesday of July.
Have you played BCA before?

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I've only played TAP

I understand there are better players on the BCA league.

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Absolutely!!!!

No question about it. Definately!!!! Some of the "A" players like Dan Louie, Glen Atwell(btw I play doubles with him, and the best male player in the pac. nw) Timmy T., Geiler, Wirtaman, to name a few, play BCA.
If you really want to challenge your game, BCA is for you.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Milo said:
No question about it. Definately!!!! Some of the "A" players like Dan Louie, Glen Atwell (btw I play doubles with him, and the best male player in the pac. nw) Timmy T., Geiler, Wirtaman, to name a few, play BCA.
If you really want to challenge your game, BCA is for you.

Were you saying Glenn is the best player in the Pacific NW now? Has Zimmerman's game went down a few notches, or is he just not playing so much, Andrea?

Glenn was always in the top three, but when I was there, Mikey always seem to be in the winner's circle a bit more often..

Russ

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Glen, In my opinion, in the last 5 yrs is one of the best. Mike quit playing.
Remember, you havent been here for awhile. Dont want to take any credit away from anyone. Its my opinion. I think alot of people would agree with me.

Andrea

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
top player.

Glen has been in the winners circle alot lately. He is playing to best pool of his life right now. Its awesome to see.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Glenn

I play in the same circles, Glenn hands down is the best in the NW.

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Glenn

Thank you for your post CB. I happen to agree with you.
Dont want to say too much.LOL Wouldnt want to spoil his action. lol
Who am I kidding, its impossible for him to fly under the radar at this point.
Isnt it????

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Mike is stagnating in Medford and has all but quit playing pool. However, Mike and Glenn were partners for a long time and it was a tossup who would win. Half the time Mike would just tell Glenn he could have the glory of being in first and Mike was content with 2nd...just as long as they were splitting.

And of course, Danny was always the one to beat. Mike I would say (and Glenn would agree with me) has more natural talent, but Glenn has the drive to work on things, always changing his equipment, stance, stroke, etc. Glenn is also an avid student of the game, while Mike just shrugs and probably doesn't know where he gets his awesome stroke from either. :p Glenn also has the better temperament. :p ;)

However, if you look at the results from all those weekend City Lights tournaments that were posted above the bracket board, you will see that Mike had pretty much a monopoly on 1st with all the big guns in attendance (and me for High Woman, lol), just ask Steven, the TD.

Glenn is truly a gentle man. We went to a weekly tournament at the Nitehawk last week and when we played each other on the A side, he forfeited so I could go on, even though Damian and a few others were still lurking over on the B side. He made it back to the finals, as did I from the A side and then we split. That was really a nice thing to do. And for anyone that hates the thought of players splitting...there were only a couple spectators left...the owner and the waiter!

2 days later I played in another series of Portland bar box tournaments. It was interesting...all on the same night, they hold a race to 3 9-ball tournament at 5:30, then a race to 2 8-ball tournament at 7, and then another race to 3 9-ball tournament at 9! I won both 9-ball tournaments and took 2nd in the 8-ball. Cha-ching! :p

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Hey Linda,
Mike Zimmerman in my opinion is a one of kind player. Hes awesome. I always have felt that way. Learned alot from him over the years at City lights just watching him. I never intended to take any credit away from him. He has always been one of the best in the NW in my book. Both Glen and Mike are great players. Im sure if Mike was still playing he would be right in the mix of it.
And yes, Glen is a true gentleman. Being his scotch partner and his friend, I have gotten to know him as being a very gentle soul. I think all of us have been very fortunate to be around such awesome players. We have all learned so much.
And Dan Louie, well no need to say anything, he is an awesome player and a class act.

Take Care,
Andrea

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
Milo said:
Hey Linda,
Mike Zimmerman in my opinion is a one of kind player. Hes awesome. I always have felt that way. Learned alot from him over the years at City lights just watching him. I never intended to take any credit away from him. He has always been one of the best in the NW in my book. Both Glen and Mike are great players. Im sure if Mike was still playing he would be right in the mix of it.
And yes, Glen is a true gentleman. Being his scotch partner and his friend, I have gotten to know him as being a very gentle soul. I think all of us have been very fortunate to be around such awesome players. We have all learned so much.
And Dan Louie, well no need to say anything, he is an awesome player and a class act.

Take Care,
Andrea

Sweet! If Mike hasn't been playing much, I might finally be able to get there wth the wild 5,6, and the breaks. You wanna arrange that for me, Andrea?

Kthanks... :D :D :D

Russ

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
LOL
Russ, sorry to burst your bubble. but I still think it would be a tough game. for you. LOL
The person to arrange that for ya would be Linda.

Take Care,
Andrea

Russ Chewning

Silver Member
Milo said:
LOL
Russ, sorry to burst your bubble. but I still think it would be a tough game. for you. LOL
The person to arrange that for ya would be Linda.

Take Care,
Andrea

What can I say? I got a little money, and I like donating to good players. Can't blame me for that.. *wink*

Russ

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Well, Ill tell ya what. If Glen is available, maybe I can set something up.
LOL (but if ya need that much weight, maybe you will just need to wait)
LOL
Take Care,
Andrea

If you are going to be back around the holidays, Im sure there will be plenty of action for you.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Sign me up! myself,Brian R,and Robbert C.Will be fun especially if some of the top players around decide to play (9 ball on 9' tables).Also Mikey needs to come out and play, he is probably the first champ level player i ever saw run racks in person,that Glen guy is ok too.

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Glen who? lol

smoooothstroke said:
Sign me up! myself,Brian R,and Robbert C.Will be fun especially if some of the top players around decide to play (9 ball on 9' tables).Also Mikey needs to come out and play, he is probably the first champ level player i ever saw run racks in person,that Glen guy is ok too.
Ahhhh, yes, Glen. You must mean ummm, I think his name is Glen Atwell. lol
Wish he could play Jerry, but vancouver is alittle too far for him.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
What can I say? I got a little money, and I like donating to good players. Can't blame me for that.. *wink*

Russ

Russ be careful, Andrea is Glens Backer:D , you might want to play some with New York Frank first.;) Frank is a really good guy, and a real good player. Earlier this week he matched up with Tony Cohen in my room, and man there certainly was some great shoot-en go-in on!! I am uncertain exactly when they played, but Frank Beat Glen playing Nine Ball with Andrea backing him at City Lights. I am certain Andrea has more information about the match-up, I was not there, I received the information from some one else.

To all who have never been there Malarkeys is a great Pool Room. The owners always run a great tournament, and normally there is always some action. To the owners Mr. Smith and Miss Bardale Good Luck with your Tournament, and also good luck to you during it Andrea!!!!!;)

Have a good night!~!~:)

Last edited: