Odd tip Q
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Odd tip Q - 05-01-2008, 02:08 PM

OK, this may sound odd but worth a shot. What tip should I buy to replace a 10-yr old tip on my Joss that would approximate a hard, worn-out tip? I love the feel of it, I think due to the fact that it sat so long in my case, thing is probably half petrified and is part of the shaft :-). It's also pretty small by now, probably only a couple of mm in hight. I'm afraid a true hard tip would feel too jarring, but a med or soft tip would make for a mushy hit compared to what it is now.

Should I use a compressed Triangle or something?

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

try Kamui-koinnkid has some(troy)-fair price-best tip
Old
  (#2)
HollyWood
AzB Silver Member
HollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond reputeHollyWood has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15000

Cool try Kamui-koinnkid has some(troy)-fair price-best tip - 05-01-2008, 04:20 PM

Have you called danny to see what the tip was- If it played really good,I would say it could have been (crown jewel). I just purchased some tips from the past. The joss tips were the bomb. old french Champion, Antique french champions,crowns,huge Pro Selects, Talisman hards,5 kamui II's, About 23 more ferrules. JUst in case. I sold a joss shaft at the derby exactly like Shane's- it had the crown jewel. Good luck- mike at omega has kamui II's, Guido sells them as well,great service too. All depends on your location. my 02 cents, the favorite so far is Kamui Med luckgood,mark

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: