3 Cushion at the Elks Club in Medford, OR?

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Does anyone know about the 3 Cushion tournament at the Elks Club in Medford, OR? I want to drop in this weekend, even though I have straight pool matches on both days plus BCA league on Sunday, out of town visitors and 2 luncheons both days. Do you know who might be in attendance? I love 3 cushion and am fairly adept at the usual 3 railers, but lost when shooting those goofy shots where there is usually a pocket. :p

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Does anyone know about the 3 Cushion tournament at the Elks Club in Medford, OR? I want to drop in this weekend, even though I have straight pool matches on both days plus BCA league on Sunday, out of town visitors and 2 luncheons both days. Do you know who might be in attendance? I love 3 cushion and am fairly adept at the usual 3 railers, but lost when shooting those goofy shots where there is usually a pocket. :p

I know it has been a mecca of sorts for the west coast players for many years. I haven't been in a long time but if you want to see quality play on the west coast, I would highly recommend it.

You DO know the secret handshake, don't ya???......:)

Joe

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Here is the info on the room from the USBA website www.usba.net :
Medford Elks Lodge # 1168
2714 N Central St
Medford OR, 97504
Phone: 941-772-6247
Language Spoken: English
Number of Carom Tables: 8
Description of Carom Tables: 8 unheated Brunswicks w/European rubber
Room Type: Private
Announcements to the Public: private club-USBA members welcome as guests​

I'd contact Ron by calling that number.

Bob Jewett