1st Annual Kalamazoo Classic

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Hey Rabbit,
Maybe some our locals would make it up there although I don't see too many road-players making the journey due to the limited number of entries allowed (32).

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
KJ Cues said:
Hey Rabbit,
Maybe some our locals would make it up there although I don't see too many road-players making the journey due to the limited number of entries allowed (32).
I don't understand the limited field myself...

MikeJanis

Banned
Phone # I called the # listed on the webpage (269-978-8620) and the one in my contacts but both seem to be disconnected.

Mj hopes this is not another case of a pool room going under.

If anyone has a new # or any info please post it here.

Thanks,
Mj

MikeJanis

Banned
MikeJanis said:
Phone # I called the # listed on the webpage (269-978-8620) and the one in my contacts but both seem to be disconnected.

Mj hopes this is not another case of a pool room going under.

If anyone has a new # or any info please post it here.

Thanks,
Mj

Good News! I talked with Tim, the owner of Blackbird Billiards and he said the phones are now working. They had a brief problem with Vonage and getting incoming calls but it is now fixed. Tim assured me that business is going strong and the events have excellent participation and the room will be around for a long time. Thank goodness it was only a phone glitch. Mj is happy to hear that we didn't lose another good action room.

here is a reminder for the Kalamazoo Classic:
http://www.blackbirdbilliards.com/

The Kalamazoo Classic
The 1st annual KALAMAZOO CLASSIC Tournament.
OCT. 12-14 Short Rack Banks
Race to 3 on both sides
OCT. 19-21 One Pocket
Race to 3 on the A side and 2 on the B side
OCT. 26-28 Nine Ball
Race to 7 on the A side and 5 on the B side
Each tournament will be limited to 32 players.
$30 Entry Fee plus $10 Greens Fees per tournament.
Mini tournament will be held after Midnight.
Players' Meeting and Calcutta will be held at 8:00pm sharp on the first night of each tournament.
Each tournament will have $800+ added.
Call 269-978-8620 with any questions or for entry information. Visa and MC accepted.
We would also like to thank BW-3 of Kalamazoo, KALAMAZOO MOTOR SPORTS, and DIGIVAS COMPUTER SOLUTIONS for helping sponsoring the tourament.

Mj

Last edited:

mikek18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they are running tons of mini tournaments during these as well. I watched the first night of the banks tourny and they had 2 mini 9 ball tounrnys and a mini bank tourny