2003 Patriot Cup-June 13-15th at Planet 9-Ball

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
2003 Patriot Cup - June 13-15th
____The 2003 Patriot Cup matches will be at Planet 9-Ball in Tampa,Fl. in two weeks, June 13th-15th. Team Fury, representing the North will be captained by Allen Hopkins. Allen's team will consist of Rodney Morris, Cory Deuel, Tony Robles and Mika Immonen. Team Lucasi, representing the South will be captained by Nick Varner. Nick's team will consist of Buddy Hall, Johnny Archer, Charlie Williams and "T.K. from F.L.A.", Tommy Kennedy.
____This is a team competition and some of the games they will be playing are: 9-Ball, 8-Ball, OnePocket, Straight Pool, Banks and a 'Break' contest.They will also be playing Scotch Doubles and Five Man Rotation (Scotch Five on Five ?). If you are a ticket holder, you will be able to Challenge the Pros on Friday,June 13th. "Challenge the Pro" may be paid at the time of the challenge.
____There will be five sessions this year. The sessions are as follows: Session 1, Friday 13th from 6-11:00 p.m.
Sessions 2 & 3, Sat.14th from 1-5:00 p.m. and 6-11:00 p.m. Sessions 4 & 5, Sun.15th from 1-5:00 p.m. and 6-11:00 p.m.
____Ticket prices are $20.00 a session or $37.00 per day (two sessions) or $85.00 for all five sessions. These prices are for numbered and assigned V.I.P. seating. If you present an APA or BCA League card, you will receive a 10% discount on your ticket purchase. Last year was a sellout and with this year's teams, I would expect another great turnout. If you live near the Tampa area, I would hurry over to Planet 9-Ball and purchase your tickets before they are all gone. If you don't live in the area but are interested in attending, call 813-818-7665 and put it on your VISA.

jjinfla

Banned
Hey Doug, I just watched Rodney Morris play yesterday and the South is going to get killed. He is one force to be reckoned with. A monster at the table. Plays fast and deadly. And then there is Cory and Mika. Oh boy. And even Robles and Hopkins. No weak links there. How are you going to get the guys from the south to show up? They have to be wondering what Charlie got them into. LOL Jake

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I may be mistaken, but I believe that Planet 9-Ball invited the South team over for cake & ice cream on Friday the 13th (FRIDAY THE 13TH ?... Oy-Vey !) and then intends to lock the door and make them play their way out over the next two days. Btw, you wanted a discount and there it is,10% off. Get your reserved V.I.P. seat now, at 813-818-7665.... Doug

jjinfla

Banned
Holy pool cues Batman. Is it possible? Is it true? Both Charlie and Johnny clobbered Rodney this past weekend? Was it a fluke? Or was Rodney taking it easy on them to let them think they have a chance on the 13th? I ordered my two seats last month - hope they didn't forget to mark me down. Jake