2014 Mika Im Vs. D. Orcollo

USOpenPlayer

Registered
Wow , was Mika really blaming chalk on the table for his loss....come-on , Orcollo was shooting great. Just didnt look right afterwards ...chalk really. Composure would have been nice......but everyone has been on that edge.
Swanee 18 , Pov Pool you tube , @ Hard Times 2014.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow , was Mika really blaming chalk on the table for his loss....come-on , Orcollo was shooting great. Just didnt look right afterwards ...chalk really. Composure would have been nice......but everyone has been on that edge.
Swanee 18 , Pov Pool you tube , @ Hard Times 2014.

Orcollo racked every rack, with every ball in the same position. It's called pattern racking and it's against the rules. The ball layout with a medium speed break, is fairly predictable. Note he always had a shot on the 2 by the side pocket. If he racked according to the rules, 1 up front, 9 in the middle and the remaining balls at random, he might not have won. Then again, people that cheat, have to use something to stack the odds in their favor. Orcollo is a low life in my opinion.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...,

Orcollo racked every rack, with every ball in the same position. It's called pattern racking and it's against the rules. The ball layout with a medium speed break, is fairly predictable. Note he always had a shot on the 2 by the side pocket. If he racked according to the rules, 1 up front, 9 in the middle and the remaining balls at random, he might not have won. Then again, people that cheat, have to use something to stack the odds in their favor. Orcollo is a low life in my opinion.

If no one stopped him from racking that way then his competitor had the same right to do so, the rules were changed and now we are playing by the new set.

Dennis can beat anybody any game any day, he doesn't have to cheat to win, he really plays that good.

Away from the table is a really good guy and is always welling to talk, no diva in him, no I'm the camp, just a guy that Loves Pool. YES he's a HARD loser, but he is no low life.