2022 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey djv122385, I surpassed those milestones many years before these pretenders to the throne,(Mosconi526 during and after exhibition on a single attempted high run), were born.
I'll believe that when I see it. So far all I see is you're a hater who hasn't proven anything other than a good player who thinks of himself as the next World #1. I may not be the player you are, but I stay in my lane. You like to critique anyone who isn't you, and make yourself out to be like these guys. I wonder how many balls Schmidt or Shaw could spot you in a race to 1500 and spank you?

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey djv122385, you’re wearing your mask to high and it must be covering your vision, since hate is all you seem to see clearly.

I wouldn’t spend much time critiquing either of them. They might see it and reform their game. They are where they’re at and sadly, that’s about as far as either of them are going in todays pool world.

You’re right about staying in your lane since you seem to know where that’s at too.
Quit speculating about the unknown.
That, also requires brain functions, same as straight pool.
How am I critiquing them? I am giving credit where credit is due. You are the one who has reached your peak...which is a wannabe who plays barbox tourneys. I'm only speculating about the unknown because I know you wouldn't nut up and play either of them.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pay attention, I’ve corrected the previous post.
I see that you corrected it now. After I called you out. How about instead of telling me to pay attention, you think before posting? I'm sorry I forgot that thought isn't quite in your wheelhouse.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You must still be wearing your mask.
Maybe, if you cut some slits for your eyeballs, you would be able to see the idiocy of your own postings.
You mean the post you now deleted? Amazing how any time someone points out your stupidity, the post amazingly disappears. Too bad the poster won't do the same.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also...I find it absolutely hilarious that you think you would have absolutely any positive impact on either of their games. The only thing you could possibly offer either of them is whatever money you have in your pocket after they wipe the floor with you.

xradarx

Billiards/pool knowledge is always left behind
Silver Member
You mean the post you now deleted? Amazing how any time someone points out your stupidity, the post amazingly disappears. Too bad the poster won't do the same.
You reap what you type, bs keyboardist.
Don’t dish it out, if you can’t take it!

Last edited:

rostym

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Yay! Finally topped my earlier run of 28 this year. Ran 40 balls this afternoon. That's the first run I've had of 40 or more balls since the mid 90's. I've got the pool bug again now and the end patterns and break shots are starting to work better. If I could just stay focused and quit missing those stupid easy shots. Although this particular run I didn't miss an easy shot. I just got out of line a couple of times and it snowballed with slightly worse successive shots on the last rack until I missed after getting a fairly good break. Six balls on the first rack, two good break shots with well played (for me) racks and a decent break starting the last rack, but got in trouble trying to open up a cluster left from the break and missed only 6 balls into the rack. Still, I am very pleased.