351,000 views on youtube and a friend of mine(well known here) has the top comment

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is too funny, i'm grinding out being sick, i rarely watch pool on youtube, so i watch a match, a few others pop up on the side, i click one with lots of views thinking "Ok might be cool" I usually look at the comments and see if they are positive or negative I NEVER look at who makes them because there are 10000000000 people on youtube.

I was watching this match for 10 minutes when it was pissing me off, so i go back to the comments and there it was his name-popped right off the screen, with the "TOP COMMENT"

this is too funny(well for me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEW3RV2Ox-o

I wnt tell who you got to look and HE IS SO RIGHT TOO> watch it for 10 minutes and you'll see....

have fun

eric:)

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Good lord. How does that guy not pass out from not stopping to breathe? Also, I'm amazed that you were able to make it 10 minutes. I certainly couldn't.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good lord. How does that guy not pass out from not stopping to breathe? Also, I'm amazed that you were able to make it 10 minutes. I certainly couldn't.

im kinda spacy from the cold medicine and antibiotics, the guy is brutal. i did mute it, its a horrible match so far.

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
LOL.........is the pot calling the kettle black???

Is that why Hari Kari was invented?

OMG I'm listening while I'm posting and its driving me batshit.

Eric, next time you and Bobby play pull this video up and just leave it playing on the table while you guys are playing. I'll take half your action if you do. LOL

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omg, that announcer was so annoying. That kind of verbal diarrhea would be annoying in any language. Btw did you notice that he mentions the top commentators name at 6.42? Lol.
no i will lisen tomaro its bed time for me, if i liseten to him again today i mite not sleep for a week :grin-square:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
That guys should do the commentary for Bonus Ball, he is perfectly suited for it.