6/12/2011 St. Robert's, MO 9-ball at Chicken Bones by Big Louies

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Come one, come all...

Date: 6/12/2011, YES, that is this Sunday!
Time: 1PM sign-ups with calcutta to follow
Location: Chicken Bones, right by Big Louie's in St. Roberts, MO
Game: 9-ball
Rules: Texas Express
Races: 4 on both sides of the bracket, winner breaks, rack your own
Entry Fees: $25.00/split quarters on the bar boxes

The proprietor is providing food for a cookout during the event so bring your appetite! Sorry, no added money at this time though. This is a new establishment and I hope to see a great group show up for this inaugural event!

For more information please contact Gilbert Arcala at: 573-528-3011

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Sam, here is the info I got from Steven Leonard

Doors open at noon.

Calcutta at 1. Pool at 130 .

Questions to nickel@ilovebiglouies.com

That differs a little from the info I first read from Super Dave's cell phone (text message from up there) and from the info you posted above. Nothing like consistency. :D

Figure I'll get there about noon and hope for the best.

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Perfect!

That's my plan too Rich, get there at noon and ride the wave throughout the rest of the day. Details...we don't need no stinkin' details...we are the federales! :grin-square:

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Evey bit helps!

After some discussion I've been informed that at least $100 will be added to the purse via the proprietor! Hey, it's a nice start! :thumbup:

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Lmao

Come on Sam, pump him for more! :grin:

If it was my doing I'd hook it up, but I haven't even met the fella yet so I'm just appreciative that he's agreed to add anything! I'm sure if this goes well that there will be more "benefits" in the future. :thumbup:

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Got lucky my ass! Ya just shoot better than all of us guppies ya ol' shark! LOL :thumbup:

Sam, I tried to to double dip the Shark because they taste great:D but I could only get a small bite on him:grin: because the second set he ate my A$$ up :thumbup: I guess thats what small fish get for swimming with the the sharks:grin-square:

I had a great time at the event, glad everyone from Springfield and elswhere came out to play. nothing sweeter than watching GILBERT be the first one out with all of the stuff he talked:thumbup:

Thanks Jim