6 Point Sugartree For Sale !!!!!!

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY GUYS/GALS.....This is about to kill me but I am going to have to let my Sugartree go :( :( :(

What I have is a 6 point purple heart and Koa cue with a koa handle.....the point are 3 tall and 3 short.

The cue weighs in at just under 19 oz and is 58 inches long.....this was Eric Crisps playing cue for awhile and it hits a ton.....I am having to sale due to low-fund-itus :mad: :mad:

This cue shows 2 shafts with it, one has a small roll in it but Eric has a THIRD shaft built for it and ready to ship out to the new owner of this cue.....so whoever buys this will have 2 dead straighyt shafts and 1 with a very slight roll , the rest of the cue is in pristine condition......and is just an absolutley gorgeous cue.

CUE STATS:
purple heart and Koa wrapless
6 pointer
just under 19 oz
3 shafts- one unhit
hippo ivory joint
flat bottom 3/8-10 pin
purpleheart maple stitch rings at all points
CUE rolls dead on with one shaft....and also with the new shaft, one shaft does have a slight roll in it
butt and ( straight shafts ) roll dead on apart and together

SEE PICS BELOW

ASKING $ 1800.00 OBO.....I dont flip cues I am ONLY SELLING this cue due to a loss of job/money.....so this is cash only No trades please. :)

100_0620.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0624.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0623.jpg
[/IMG]

THANKS EVERYONE FOR LOOKING

Last edited:

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JUST A BUMP :D :D

Hard to beat a Sugartree cue esp. with 3 shafts , and that wood combo of Koa and purple heart is nice ........

BTW I wanted to point out as well that all 3 shafts are old growth with at least 20-30 rings per inch and Eric has told me the third shaft that he just built has 35-40 rings .....this cue really is the nuts :D :D :D

I cant believe I have had 70 views and No offers on this :eek: :eek: ......If you guys want you can PM me with any other questions I may not have answered

THANKS AGAIN :)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SUNDAY GO TO MEETING BUMP :cool:

I have answered all the PMs so far......if I have missed anyone please let me know OK?

THANKS AGAIN GUYS/GALS :)

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Brickman said:
SUNDAY GO TO MEETING BUMP :cool:

I have answered all the PMs so far......if I have missed anyone please let me know OK?

THANKS AGAIN GUYS/GALS :)

Hey Scott.

What sort of money we talking? I got a Starkey or a Puman I would throw at you.

Mark

Sev

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Brickman said:
HEY GUYS/GALS.....This is about to kill me but I am going to have to let my Sugartree go :( :( :(

What I have is a 6 point purple heart and Koa cue with a koa handle.....the point are 3 tall and 3 short.

The cue weighs in at just under 19 oz and is 58 inches long.....this was Eric Crisps playing cue for awhile and it hits a ton.....I am having to sale due to low-fund-itus :mad: :mad:

This cue shows 2 shafts with it, one has a small roll in it but Eric has a THIRD shaft built for it and ready to ship out to the new owner of this cue.....so whoever buys this will have 2 dead straighyt shafts and 1 with a very slight roll , the rest of the cue is in pristine condition......and is just an absolutley gorgeous cue.

CUE STATS:
purple heart and Koa wrapless
6 pointer
just under 19 oz
3 shafts- one unhit
hippo ivory joint
flat bottom 3/8-10 pin
purpleheart maple stitch rings at all points
CUE rolls dead on with one shaft....and also with the new shaft, one shaft does have a slight roll in it
butt and ( straight shafts ) roll dead on apart and together

SEE PICS BELOW

ASKING $ 1800.00 OBO.....I dont flip cues I am ONLY SELLING this cue due to a loss of job/money.....so this is cash only No trades please. :)

100_0620.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0624.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0623.jpg
[/IMG]

THANKS EVERYONE FOR LOOKING

Oops. Please diregaurd the previous. I scanned right past the price and details. I know the feeling of low cashitus. Good luck.

Mark

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LAST BUMP.....

PRICE REDUCED $1700 SHIPPED IN THE US :) :)

You are not going to beat that price anywhere for a Sugartree with 3 shafts.

I am heading out to a tourney and I will be letting the new owner know tonight:) :)

THANKS AGAIN :)

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
masonh said:
the points look very short in the photo.is it just the picture or are they that short?

its not that the points look short.. in my opinion.. i think the handle area where the wrap would be seems kinda long.. although it is a very sweet cue.. i knew if would not be for sale long..

chris

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
ChrisOnline said:
its not that the points look short.. in my opinion.. i think the handle area where the wrap would be seems kinda long.. although it is a very sweet cue.. i knew if would not be for sale long..

chris

Mason already owns a 6 pointer sugartree :D

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
they just look alot shorter than my old one.yes i sold it Jazz.never could get used to his long taper.i will say that he has the best wood of any cuemaker period.

qfancier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
masonh said:
they just look alot shorter than my old one.yes i sold it Jazz.never could get used to his long taper.i will say that he has the best wood of any cuemaker period.
He had nice looking wood, but not the best out there.

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
qfancier said:
He had nice looking wood, but not the best out there.

WHO HAS THE BEST? I would definitley be interested in your answer , because I am just geting into cuemaking and would love to know? :) :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWER :)

Sev

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Brickman said:
WHO HAS THE BEST? I would definitley be interested in your answer , because I am just geting into cuemaking and would love to know? :) :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWER :)

Glimmerwood is one of thee best. You will pay for it though.
I have had good luck with Pocono exotic, Bell Forest, Bobs exotic hardwoods and Westpen Hardwood.