9 ft Diamond Pro-am package in SoCal

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For sale:
Gently used Diamond 9 foot pro-am table, covered in blue Simonis 860 cloth. Complete with matching 8 foot Diamond four-tube light, matching two-seat chair unit, wood rack, and Aramith balls. Table has accessory one pocket ball shelf and bridge rack. Used daily by junior player for about one year, replaced by new Gold Crown V. Price includes delivery and set up by SD Billiards, premier table mechanics of southern California within 75 miles of Woodland Hills, CA [ground floor access only; Diamonds don’t break down, so be realistic; actual final location subject to approval and/or additional fee.] Retail value in excess of $7000, plus shipping and installation [another $1k], yours for SOLD!!!! Pix or questions, post, PM or call me at 818.404.6699
Bill Crockett

here's a link to the last time Donny recovered it:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=130290&highlight=Donny

Last edited:

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
will sell separately

I had an inquiry about whether I'll sell the table by itself; yes, $4K delivered. Light unit, $500 you pick up or pay to ship; chair unit [two chairs, with small shelf and 3 cue rack connecting them] $500 pick up only.

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
weekend shoppers

bump for the weekend crowd... why watch football when you can play on your very own pro-am?

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
bump, If this offer was out earlier this month I would have taken it. Already made a purchase from diamond.

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
the switch

The pool player in the house is my 14 YO son. He works out everyday after school with Sal Butera at Butera's Billiards in Moorpark, where they have all new Diamond tables. Brendan wanted to be able to practice on a GC as well as a Diamond, because a number of the tournaments he plays in are on GCs; this way he can shoot regularly on both and know the peculiarities of each.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Take some pictures of the GCV. Great choice of table. Did you cover it in blue?

Bill

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
blue it is

Simonis TV blue 860... donny may have some pics to put up; I'll take some this weekend; just found a matching Brunswick GC light from a pool hall in Chicago, so we're stylin'.....

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Someone got a great table and a smokin' deal, especially with Donny setting it up.

BTW, regards to the Little Champ. :wink:

RacerNerd

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am the lucky buyer and am very happy to be getting a Diamond.
Thanks Bill!
I just put in a call to Donny and left a message.
I am going to be working on the garage situation today and will try to make this happen as quick as I can.
Thanks again,
Andy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What I love about the Diamond ProAms is that they're always going to be a good buy no matter how aged the table is, it could be 10 years old and still a hell of a buy for $4,000:grin: can't say that about ANY other tables on the market today:wink: