9ball tourny

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:grin-square:We are having a tourny sat nov 28 amateurs only.prize money--500-200-100. based on 24 players[sticks billiards clarkesville georgia] $25.00 to play, race to 5 alternate break,open 2pm auction 3pm. NO ADVANCED AMATURES, if i doubt if qualify call 1-706-754-5261 tuesday or thursday after 5pm talk to billy. thanks STICK

fastwoltz

Registered
This is going to be a good tournament, I hope all the players that are good and think they are good come out. i am no good and i am playing in it. PS Make sure you get a WANDA burger they are the best in nga and the chicken sandwish are pretty good to:cool:

gregthcarpenter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like it should be a good tournry, but it is the same wekend SD is having a barbox tourney in sc. :confused:
I may just have to flip a coin to pick which one to go to.

fastwoltz

Registered
If your want to play the best in the area this is where you want to be. like i said Wanda burger are the best in the land

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
Count me in!

Stick,
I'm set to come up. Had a talk with the wife and she said we needed to spend time together during the holiday. Some how, she agreed to come along and watch/hang out. That's a first ever! Anyway, I sent an email out to three other players, "C+ to B" rating, to see if they would come out.
Cheers, Mark

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks

Stick,
I'm set to come up. Had a talk with the wife and she said we needed to spend time together during the holiday. Some how, she agreed to come along and watch/hang out. That's a first ever! Anyway, I sent an email out to three other players, "C+ to B" rating, to see if they would come out.
Cheers, Mark

thanks mark, and tell the little lady she got a free burger on me !! for i know what it is llike to hang adound pool players!!! ha hope to see you soon. STICK:grin:

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
family emergency

Stick,
My wife threw out her back and I need to run her to the doctor. My other buddies canceled due to family visiting during the holiday. I'm very sorry. I hope you get a good turn out.
Mark

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tourny

Stick,
My wife threw out her back and I need to run her to the doctor. My other buddies canceled due to family visiting during the holiday. I'm very sorry. I hope you get a good turn out.
Mark

Hi Mark; Sorry to hear about the wife, as me and my lady also have back problems.tourny went well 42 players nc-sc-and loads of home boys!! well keep in touch will let you know when i have another. STICK:grin:

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well i would like to thank all 42 players that played in my 1 day tourny, fast and fun by all winner travis d [sc] billyt [ga] david s[athens ga] man i had some lady that suprized me on ther play 3 finished in top 16 !!! will have another soon ---one day floor mat aseems to please most!!! COME SEE OLD MAN STICK ------PRIZE MONEY $1700 :grin-square:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't believe I missed out on the traditional hamburger. I will have to grab one definitely next time. Yea man Susan is running out good now. Her game seems to improve everytime she is at a tournament. We had a blast for sure and looking forward to the next one.

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on fellows if your going to brag about my wife atleast do it on the main forum where more people are going to see it.geeeesh:) She has been taking a break so i think she has more desire now..