ABR 2Nite: Outside Looking In w/ Bruce St. James

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
Those of you in the Phoenix area will recognize Bruce from his radio show and racing career. Listen in as Mark Cantrill gets a view of the pool world from an outsiders perspective. What do they think of us?

Mr. Bond talks with Ian Brock about his revolutionary scoring app that can keep track of an entire league system, including handicaps, score keeping and tabulation, even time keeping, with the touch of a finger.

Alison Fischer and Jerry T discuss the recent and upcoming events taking place in the New York City area, and speak about their coverage of pool on NYCgrind.com.

Scott Lee and Randy G discuss red lights and green lights ....is it christmas already?

Listen tonight at 9pm central:
www.americanbilliardradio.com

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Those of you in the Phoenix area will recognize Bruce from his radio show and racing career. Listen in as Mark Cantrill gets a view of the pool world from an outsiders perspective. What do they think of us?

Mr. Bond talks with Ian Brock about his revolutionary scoring app that can keep track of an entire league system, including handicaps, score keeping and tabulation, even time keeping, with the touch of a finger.

Alison Fischer and Jerry T discuss the recent and upcoming events taking place in the New York City area, and speak about their coverage of pool on NYCgrind.com.

Scott Lee and Randy G discuss red lights and green lights ....is it christmas already?

Listen tonight at 9pm central:
www.americanbilliardradio.com

Many thanks to ABR for keeping fingers on the pulse in real time! It's a crazed, intimate industry. Y'all provide an awesome conduit for those like me that follow the beat. :thumbup:

KK9 <-- a SoCal native that's been gramatically demented by living in the south while learning pool vocabulary

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
It was a different interview than normal for me BUT next week is going to be a real good one. I think there will be some ruffled feathers by the end of the interview. I will be interviewing a man that has already told me I am not going to sugar coat any of my feelings. So that one will be a little different.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
well didn't he just leave your pool world in his little pro dirtbike dust?!?!

what's wrong with pool? it's not an event.

and i get it - cause when we fly to furniture shows, our 1st questions are: WHO'S PERFORMING FOR US?
WHEN ARE THE PARTIES?

our "promoters" have free onsite concerts nightly (w/ free food & liquor) for us (Rod Stewart, Beach Boys, Eagles, Cirque du Soleil), and we all get to see each other & throw down & connect & work-it. they run free bars @ every escalator from 4-7pm. some of the manufacturers offer free breakfast, lunch, dinner in their showrooms. we spend as much time planning our free entertainment schedules, as we do for our list of vendors.

but in the past 1.5yrs, the fun has started drying up, due to the economy. so we are less inclined to attend, because it will cost more out of pocket & it's not as much fun.

it can be a deciding factor, in whether we & newbies show up for the "ëvent".

(solid interview, Mark!)

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All inclusive

Laughlin 2015 - SW Shootout

Attachments

• SW_wpbanner.jpg
    SW_wpbanner.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 52