Actual Brunswick Gold Crown iii vs Brunswick Centurion review

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little update. Definitely the balls. Every stroke sticking on the cue ball and the 5 ball sounds like broken glass when I hit it. So waiting on balls! I can’t even get any spin on them with an elk master. They gotta be garbage. Time to stop. Going to burn the new cloth with these bad boys. When all was said and done the pockets ended up a little tighter than planned.
View attachment 612448
View attachment 612449
View attachment 612450
They play nicer than expected though!
I’d throw these balls in the trash asap. Soon as you get a new set, please do the world a favor and destroy them. Nobody should have to play pool with plastic balls.

Enjoy your new table😀😀
Fatboy

Konrad5288

Haha. Some of you guys are not going to like what I have to say about the Centurion. I’m going to give it a few more days before the actual review. I will tell you what though. The super aramith pros came today and I feel like 👍 👍👍👍👍👍😮😮😮😮😮😮😜😜😜😜😜😜😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.😎😎😎😎 My God they play so much better than those plastic balls and the old premiums!🤩🤩🤩🤩

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Gold Member
Silver Member
Haha. Some of you guys are not going to like what I have to say about the Centurion. I’m going to give it a few more days before the actual review.
I doubt anybody here wants to hear a bad review on your table. But it cannot compare to the Brunswick flagship.

Enjoy in good health.

Konrad5288

I doubt anybody here wants to hear a bad review on your table. But it cannot compare to the Brunswick flagship.

Enjoy in good health.
I wouldn’t do that. I’m just going to list the good and the bad. It’s going to take a little more time just to make sure there are no big flaws or defects on the Centurions playability. So far I haven’t found any. Plus I’m going to go play on a Gold Crown 3 this weekend before posting.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Any Marylanders ever been to the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge? Awesome place and they have a nice golf course apparently, but they have little respect it’s indoor cousin Pool.

There are two tables there and I’ve never seen such shameful pool tables in all my travels. These things will sway back and forth a few times if you bump them with a hip. No sh!t. I wouldn’t be surprised to find wood or something underneath the cloth...which was likely felt from a craft store.

Thread relevance 23% but I’m shameless