Adventures of a Pool Hustler - Gambling with "Mr 9-Ball" - Winning with a Toothbrush

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Adventures of a Pool Hustler - Gambling with "Mr 9-Ball" - Winning with a Toothbrush

I traveled all over the country with a man named Chuck from Indiana that was one of the baddest fighters in the country. We went to a lot of dangerous places and I was always confident that we would "get out with the ca$h"......he told me if we ever got in a bar fight to just keep them off his back and he'd whip the entire bar......I believe he certainly would!

This is a story of when we played "Mr 9-Ball" down in Florida and the trick Chuck taught me that martial artists use to get instantly energized. I would have not thought of this trick in a hundred years, but, when you have to win you will find some unusual ways.

Here's the story: https://youtu.be/vBQ4a0tQpJ4

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Chuck was not one of the baddest fighters in the country.

Chuck (C.B.) is tough, but not even close to one of the baddest in the country.

I traveled all over the country with a man named Chuck from Indiana that was one of the baddest fighters in the country. We went to a lot of dangerous places and I was always confident that we would "get out with the ca$h"......he told me if we ever got in a bar fight to just keep them off his back and he'd whip the entire bar......I believe he certainly would!

This is a story of when we played "Mr 9-Ball" down in Florida and the trick Chuck taught me that martial artists use to get instantly energized. I would have not thought of this trick in a hundred years, but, when you have to win you will find some unusual ways.

Here's the story: https://youtu.be/vBQ4a0tQpJ4

sonny burnett

Registered
CJ, did your tush hog ever throw down with another?

I can't remember even one incident involving two bad boys squaring off.

Seems like there was a mutual respect?

I
Did you ever see two heavyweight tush hogs get into more than a woof fest?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The worse I ever saw was in Albuquerque New Mexico when I man got his throat cut

CJ, did your tush hog ever throw down with another?

I can't remember even one incident involving two bad boys squaring off.

Seems like there was a mutual respect?

I
Did you ever see two heavyweight tush hogs get into more than a woof fest?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Chuck had one guy ask him to "go outside" in a threatening way.

Chuck lit up and said "I'd love to go outside, let's go!" as he headed towards the door and outside.

The guy looked at the door, looked around, thought.....and went back to the bar and had a nervous drink from his Budweiser.

I"ve personally been involved in over 50 bar fights, mostly at my pool room and bars all over the country so I've seen a lot of "tough guys" get tested.

The worse I ever saw was in Albuquerque New Mexico when I man got his throat cut with a broken beer bottle. This was brutal, they carried him off on a stretcher wrapped up like a mummy.