andy gilbert forsale/trade

mervz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello i have a Andy gilbert forsale. The cue weighs approx 18.5oz (can be changed) and comes with two shafts, lizzard wrap and morri tips. One shaft is original and one is a predator. The cue is straight together or apart. Asking $600.00 o.b.o. plus freight and pay pal fees. Also if there is a trade then i am looking for a runde cue, carmelli or joss west.

Cue is sold

Attachments

• cue forsale 001.jpg
    cue forsale 001.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,295
  • cue forsale 002.jpg
    cue forsale 002.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,285
  • cue forsale 003.jpg
    cue forsale 003.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • cue forsale 004.jpg
    cue forsale 004.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,291
  • cue forsale 005.jpg
    cue forsale 005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,292
Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Hello mervz
What do each of the shafts weigh? What joint pin does this cue have?
Any marks or dings on the cue to speak of? It looks as if there is a ''G'' marking on the butt cap, is that correct? I have a buddy thats looking for something just like this.
GL with your sale. Please post answers & I let him know about it. Thank you
Jeff

mervz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello mervz
Any marks or dings on the cue to speak of? It looks as if there is a ''G'' marking on the butt cap, is that correct? I have a buddy thats looking for something just like this.
Jeff

Hello Jeff, i am not sure what the shafts honestly i have no clue. i do know that it weighs 19 oz. There are no marks or dings to speak of Andy gilbert has signed the butt cap.(just above) I beleive that the pin is 5/16 10 not sure. I have not had this cue long. i hit a few balls with it and i just do not have that gotta play with it feeling so that is why i am selling it. I am still searching.

mervz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello mervz
Jeff

bump to the top......