Antique Brunswick Smashed on Highway

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
My coworker overheard this prank on the radio the other morning and I tracked down the sound bites.

This guy found his dream 1954 Brunswick table and it was being delivered today. His wife thought she'd pull a prank on him and have the radio call and say they dropped his table off the truck.

Click Here for Audio

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
to

That is is just to funny. Sorry for his wife! Beacause her XMAS gift got

alot cheaper!:grin-square:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
My coworker overheard this prank on the radio the other morning and I tracked down the sound bites.

This guy found his dream 1954 Brunswick table and it was being delivered today. His wife thought she'd pull a prank on him and have the radio call and say they dropped his table off the truck.

Click Here for Audio

Oh man, that was a BRUTAL prank. They yanked his bo-bo for so long, and then just kept twisting that knife deeper and deeper! If my woman set me up like that, I'd I'd... I'd purple nurple her for 3 years straight!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Click Here for Audio

It cracked me up, funny and crude, but cruel!

I hope he liked his Sport King. Here's his table from the 1952 catalog:

http://www.palmercollector.com/Brunswick/Brunswick_1952_page_20.jpg

Chris

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
I loved when he told him that he didn't click the correct insurance box to cover the actually transit of the table, but only the insurance for unloading it.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
that was very very wrong, I loved it! poor SOB was about to lose it!

"if it's damaged on route... you got NO SUIT!" LOL

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool table prank

That's why I'm divorced. Women are just mean.:eek:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
That's why I'm divorced. Women are just mean.:eek:

Not all of 'em...Cindy has been my wife, sweetheart, advisor, and friend for over 34 years. I'd probably be dead without her...

(edit) Nasty, but funny, joke.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thank you Sir!

I wonder if this player lives in the Valley and how he loves the new table. I'd bet money that he kissed it when it arrived in his home safe and sound.

It is probably someone on here who wont own up to this, lmao. :grin:

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
That is one of the best phone pranks I have ever heard!!!

"Elmers makes a good wood glue" :D