Any weekly tournys in San Marcos Texas???

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since I will be traveling to Texas for the Turkey Day holiday, thought I would check into some of my old haunts. Does anyone know of weekly tournaments in the New Braunfels or San Marcos areas? I am more interested in San Marcos and am not looking to travel to Austin or San Antonio.

Thanks in advance.

9balllvr

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mystick Cue Fan said:
not too far from austin or san antonio, and those would be your best bets to play in a weekly tourny....

Tony

thanks, but i will be spending time with my family and didn't want to stray too far :) there used to be events in both NB and SM in the past, was hoping they were still going on.

thanks again:D

nick55

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
texas state (southwest texas) has a club that has a few decent players, but i dont know if they have any tournaments, when i was there those guys used to come up to austin for tournaments on the weekends. sorry i cant help ya more

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nick55 said:
texas state (southwest texas) has a club that has a few decent players, but i dont know if they have any tournaments, when i was there those guys used to come up to austin for tournaments on the weekends. sorry i cant help ya more

thanks for the info. i used to head up to Austin as well, but this time was trying to stay closer to home. take care.

fritzthecat

Registered
In Austin, There is also a good weekly tournament at Clicks South on Oltorf on Sundays.

Alternates between 8 and 9-ball every Sunday at 7.

Race to 5 on winners/ 4 on losers. Alternating Break.

Bar matches %50 of pot-- sometimes more.

$7 entry fee.

Clicks South is also having their first monthly tournament Nov. 28th and 29th (fri-sat).

There should be more to come every month

9 ball -- 3 foul rule in effect -- Race to 7/5 (tentatively) -- Alternating Break

I'm pretty sure this will be %100 payout -- no green fees

$50 entry fee.

2121 E Oltorf St # 14, Austin, TX‎ - (512) 448-4945