Anyone here enter match results into FargoRate for league?

Chili Palmer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those that run leagues or tournaments I'm curious what the process is for entering match results? I have already reached out to FargoRate but thought I'd get a jump start on the process.

Is it an app or a website?
Intuitive?

I'm more curious about the time requirements, should I expect an hour for data entry or 10 minutes? (clearly that's dependent on the number of matches)

Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is for a league we are starting so the Solatto app doesn't necessarily fit the bill for us.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I helped a friend with getting their in house league results into Fargo a couple of years ago. Basically, Mike Page gave me an excel template and I just filled in the data and sent it to him. It was roughly 30-45 minutes a week to keep it current. I think that was about 10-12 teams. Been long enough that I don't remember that detail.

Chili Palmer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I helped a friend with getting their in house league results into Fargo a couple of years ago. Basically, Mike Page gave me an excel template and I just filled in the data and sent it to him. It was roughly 30-45 minutes a week to keep it current. I think that was about 10-12 teams. Been long enough that I don't remember that detail.

Ok, awesome, seems simple enough.