Anyone interested in the top 50 winning safes in championship matches

justnum

Redhawk PI
Silver Member
After having so much free time is it worth it to have the top 50 safes played in the best championship matches?

I watch pool and remember safes played. I am not trying to sell it. But after finding how everyone has their own statistics system for billiard matches.

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are talking about a youtube video or something similar it would be much appreciated.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After having so much free time is it worth it to have the top 50 safes played in the best championship matches?

I watch pool and remember safes played. I am not trying to sell it. But after finding how everyone has their own statistics system for billiard matches.
We don't need or want to hear 68% of whatever random musing is in your head.

You aren't going to follow through with '50 safes played...', so why bother with the tease?

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

I'd love to see something like that. If you like safes, look up that "kick safe" video that was posted here recently.

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's the main reason I like One Pocket now, and might have been what I liked best about other games in the past...

...so, yes, definitely interested!!

What games are you thinking about? 8-Ball 9-Ball 10 Ball?

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Here are my top 22 greatest pro safeties of all time:

And many more are embedded and linked here:

Enjoy,
Dave

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My goodness yes! Please apply the "What yield needed for explosions near a Black Hole" and "Aliens communicate through Black Holes" to your algorithm somehow. Anyway you can tie theoretical BS into your BS would be great! Finish it off with "how to date normal woman" too. Thanks!

justnum

Redhawk PI
Silver Member
My goodness yes! Please apply the "What yield needed for explosions near a Black Hole" and "Aliens communicate through Black Holes" to your algorithm somehow. Anyway you can tie theoretical BS into your BS would be great! Finish it off with "how to date normal woman" too. Thanks!
You can be interesting like that too.

It took years of study and even more practice to get something worth being reposted by the the great

xXGEARXx

Welcome to the forum.
my first few years here were different

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can be interesting like that too.

It took years of study and even more practice to get something worth being reposted by the the great

xXGEARXx

Welcome to the forum.
my first few years here were different
But he isn't incorrect in pointing out your head's in fantasyland.

Last edited:

justnum

Redhawk PI
Silver Member
Yes you are right.

For top safes I am thinking of selling you an app that analyzes a table layout and suggests the best possible safe to play from easy to pro.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
For top safes I am thinking of selling you an app that analyzes a table layout and suggests the best possible safe to play from easy to pro.

That would be impressive. You can test the app on all the examples here to see how your results compare to the choices of top pros:

Pro Safety Shot Examples

Good luck,
Dave

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
On a scale of zero to 50, where are you at on completing this project?

Sent from the future.

justnum

Redhawk PI
Silver Member
On a scale of zero to 50, where are you at on completing this project?

Sent from the future.
Dr Dave and SJM both gave input.
I am not sure if its ok to steal the images.

If I film a recreation, than I can do diagrams and practice shooting exciting camera angles.
If I just use the pro video matches, then its me talking.

My instincts tell me to make it edu-structional.
Everyone has seen DrDave and his truck driving school instructions.

But I really I want to have more personality. I've been going to groups on media productions. Thats all I can say.

Top Secret Project is being worked on. No spoilers or early teasers.

logical

apart of their 'semi public'
Silver Member
Dr Dave and SJM both gave input.
I am not sure if its ok to steal the images.

If I film a recreation, than I can do diagrams and practice shooting exciting camera angles.
If I just use the pro video matches, then its me talking.

My instincts tell me to make it edu-structional.
Everyone has seen DrDave and his truck driving school instructions.

But I really I want to have more personality. I've been going to groups on media productions. Thats all I can say.

Top Secret Project is being worked on. No spoilers or early teasers.

In general terms, stealing is usually bad.

Its the start that stops most projects.

Sent from the future.