Anyone wanting to reach The Angry White Man

Purdman

Banned
corvette1340 said:
maybe Purdman can include some chain mail underwear in his box of goodies. lol

What would you like to wake up to on Christmas morning if you were where he is? Just curious, I think the chain mail underware has been taken care of.
Purd ;)

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
And, Happy 58th Birthday Don

Purdman said:
I do not know what he did and I do not care. I will send him a card and a box of goodies for Christmas.
No one should be forgotten.
Purdman

I agree.... and I'm sending some mistletoe.
D.

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Purdman said:
What would you like to wake up to on Christmas morning if you were where he is? Just curious, I think the chain mail underware has been taken care of.
Purd ;)

I wouldn't be where he is on Christmas morning because I don't deal drugs. I think you are failing to see that while Angry was likeable, he chose to break the law intentionally in order to be able to walk around with thousands and gamble and whatever else he did with the money. Yeah, its bad that he's in jail, but he knew that if he got caught then thats exactly where he would be.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best wishes during the holidays

If there were more guys like you purdman. This would be a much better world. Having the loss of freedom is not something to take lightly. If some of the posters here were in jail they would do like Paris Hilton, Have mommy talk to the judge and break them out. Humility would be a new word for them. mark Thanks for posting purdman

Purdman

Banned
corvette1340 said:
I wouldn't be where he is on Christmas morning because I don't deal drugs. I think you are failing to see that while Angry was likeable, he chose to break the law intentionally in order to be able to walk around with thousands and gamble and whatever else he did with the money. Yeah, its bad that he's in jail, but he knew that if he got caught then thats exactly where he would be.

Well, well, you seem to know a little more than the rest of us about this ordeal. Is he a drug dealer? I wouldn't know myself. I have never met him nor seen him. What was he dealing? Weed, coke, heroine, meth or something else. Curious minds would like to know. For your information dancing chicken, after 35 years and $500 billion dollars, drugs are as cheap and plentiful as ever. Do you think there are fewer buyers today?
If nobody was purchasing the drugs, there wouldn't be a market. If you have a solution, I am all ears.
Purdman

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Well, well, you seem to know a little more than the rest of us about this ordeal. Is he a drug dealer? I wouldn't know myself. I have never met him nor seen him. What was he dealing? Weed, coke, heroine, meth or something else. Curious minds would like to know. For your information dancing chicken, after 35 years and $500 billion dollars, drugs are as cheap and plentiful as ever. Do you think there are fewer buyers today?
If nobody was purchasing the drugs, there wouldn't be a market. If you have a solution, I am all ears.
Purdman

I never said I had a solution. I only said that I don't sell drugs and I sure as hell have never done any. But if I did do one or the other, then I would do it knowing that if I got caught then I would probably go to jail. It's the same reason I don't kill people or rob banks.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had thought that he sold clothes for a living, at one time he was selling mens shirts and sweaters. Real nice clothes at real nice prices, and he could definetly make a calcutta worth winning. I'll send him a card also.--Leonard

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
This thread has to be in the top five of the most cruel threads ever, and Angry has a lot more to be angry about.:mad:

Where are the Christians when they are most needed?:confused:

Jim

bagofpaper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dealing drugs to support his gambling addiction? can't make 3 balls in a row? sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen..

nitty bitty

Registered
Purdman you sound like a class act. The most interesting thing about the Internet is how it reveals the savage glee (most) of humanity takes when another experiences some sort of loss.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jimmyg said:
This thread has to be in the top five of the most cruel threads ever, and Angry has a lot more to be angry about.:mad:

Jim
We've all had rough times, made wrong decisions, etc. Go ahead and cast the first stone. I'm waiting. Sometimes it is easy to fall into something that might be normal to us, in our surroundings; but, not normal to the court. I feel for him, whatever the case may be.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
jimmyg said:

Jim

I'm a Christian, I just like to make jokes. Life is tough without a sense of humor (under any circumstances.... imo)
Doug
( I feel bad for people deprived of their liberty................... usually )

* I can't help but wonder if he's going to come out an even Angrier White Man.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I'm a Christian, I just like to make jokes. Life is tough without a sense of humor (under any circumstances.... imo)
Doug
( I feel bad for people deprived of their liberty................... usually )

* I can't help but wonder if he's going to come out an even Angrier White Man.

Hey Doug, I find cruel threads just as funny as the next Christian, and I just checked all the Commandments...and we're allowed.:)

Jim

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Fried Chicken & Diet Soda

jimmyg said:
Hey Doug, I find cruel threads just as funny as the next Christian, and I just checked all the Commandments...and we're allowed.:)

Jim

Thank God. Does this mean that I can eat now ?
Doug
( I've been fasting and becoming an Angry White Man my damnself ) :)

MrLucky

Pool Fanatic!!
Silver Member
Ky Boy said:
In case anyone wants to know I googled Angry's address and this came up:

Whitfield County Jail. Government, Correctional Facilities

This is where he is residing at the moment. I guess now he is really an "Angry White Man". But he is probably innocent!!!

Gary
Well that is certainly one place that will help with his anger management issues!

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
I was in Atlanta about 13 month ago and went to this room where Joyner was playing Harold McAbee and giving up tremendous weight. Angry is staking Joyner and is pacing back and forth near the table, then he sits down and starts talking/heckling Cliff. "cliff if you win this game, im taking you to dinner. We can go to BLACK Lobster don't you think? Maybe you'd prefer to go to OUTBLACK instead, eh?" I was sitting there saying wtf...who is this guy? and why is he making these types of remarks to Joyner?

Harold needs two, Joyner needs one and Joyner lays down this great shot which he just misses, leaving two balls right in front of his pocket, one of them in the jaws and Smackmac is all the way up table. HM makes a tremendous bank shot on the ball furthest away from the hole and then follows that shot up with a slow spin shot, where he loads it up and spins at the ball, making an adjustment for the cue ball curving because he hits it slow. The object ball looks to be unbankable but somehow it does bank and it slowly rolls across table and goes in for the win.

Angry's mouth has fallen open and he is sitting there stunned. Joyner turns back at Angry, and says, "How do you like them apples, Sportsfans?"

The next game angry continues his verbal chatter and semi-abuse of cliff, asking him how he could be losing this game etc etc.

Watching Angry was about as entertaining as watching great pool.