Aramith Black Circle

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Great question

I'm curious as well. I think that there is now a Black Circle, a Blue Circle and a Red Circle. What is the difference bewtween the 3 if any?

Kevin
 

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a guy i know on another team had one, i didnt get to play with it myself but he said its slightly lighter than a red circle. interested to find out if thats true or not. i like the fact that its black. the bar i shoot at has 4-8 teams shooting on any given night with just as many red circle balls floating around. this would end the argument as to who's is who. at least on my end.
not sure but i believe only brunswick has a blue circle ball. i dont like the fact that it gets dirty way too fast.
 

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Blue circle

Ant812 said:
a guy i know on another team had one, i didnt get to play with it myself but he said its slightly lighter than a red circle. interested to find out if thats true or not. i like the fact that its black. the bar i shoot at has 4-8 teams shooting on any given night with just as many red circle balls floating around. this would end the argument as to who's is who. at least on my end.
not sure but i believe only brunswick has a blue circle ball. i dont like the fact that it gets dirty way too fast.

Aramith has a blue circle, it comes with their premium balls. I have one myself.

Jaden
 

Scott Lee

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not enough to worry about, or bother with. They are all within a gram or two of each other...which is negligible when we're talking about almost 170 grams. Refine the quality of one's stroke, and the weight of the CB won't matter, as one will be able to quickly and easily adapt.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Kevin Lindstrom said:
What is the difference bewtween the 3 if any?

Kevin
 

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
Not enough to worry about, or bother with. They are all within a gram or two of each other...which is negligible when we're talking about almost 170 grams. Refine the quality of one's stroke, and the weight of the CB won't matter, as one will be able to quickly and easily adapt.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com


How true, I never think or worry about what type of CB I am playing with. Unless, it is one of the old oversized bar cue balls.. Not my favorite!!
 
Top