Are We Done?

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
honestly, if this is the international pool tour forum and the IPT for all practical whatevers, has ceased to exist,then what are we still doing here,besides taking cheap shots at me? just curious,thanks.

PoolFool

Judge me by my size do u?
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
honestly, if this is the international pool tour forum and the IPT for all practical whatevers, has ceased to exist,then what are we still doing here,besides taking cheap shots at me? just curious,thanks.
Haven't you noticed? You are the only one really posting new stuff on the IPT THREAD. It's you who are still here crying and whining about the IPT. Get over it and yourself already. At least 7 of the newest threads are from you. Take some of that IPT money and buy a clue.

Last edited:

PoolFool

Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
then why did you answer me you must be here as well.
I don't click on the IPT thread to look for new ones. I click to read ALL NEW POST and somehow there is always one from YOU! Like I said, buy a friggin clue.

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PoolFool said:
I don't click on the IPT thread to look for new ones. I click to read ALL NEW POST and somehow there is always one from YOU! Like I said, buy a friggin clue.
Today I put Bernie on my Ignore list :eek: but somehow he's still hard to ignore. :rolleyes:

tigerallenyim

Hate has no home here
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
Wow.... u finally asked a question!
Answer:
Well there are serveral ones I can come up with:
1. The forum is labeled under "Tournament Talk", and the IPT was/still is a Tour.
2. The mod has decided not remove the IPT under "Tournament Talk" because he/she is the mod.

PoolFool

Silver Member
PoolSharkAllen said:
Today I put Bernie on my Ignore list :eek: but somehow he's still hard to ignore. :rolleyes:
I thought of doing that; but in defense of Bernie, reading his post and stopping him at every corner brings my viewers Entertainment. Hey, he's got his fan base and I have mine. MUahahahahaha!

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
hey bernie is it really true raj hundal offered you the 6 out????? no jokes here just wondering?

PoolFool

Silver Member
jamesroberts said:
hey bernie is it really true raj hundal offered you the 6 out????? no jokes here just wondering?
I have openly offered Bernie the same spot. I am still waiting for his reply.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Admit it Bernie....

jamesroberts said:

It's true....I was there, and heard it for myself.

Rick S.

sde

Silver Member
Bernie

8-ball bernie said:

This is not intended to be a cheap shot at you, but I would like you to answer your own question. Why are you here?
My answer to your question is I am looking for any new info that some one may have posted concerning the IPT. Just trying to be informed.
And of course for the entertainment value of your posts. heehee

Steve

Last edited:

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:

The only person that has had to endure a cheap shot was Nick Varner.

PoolFool

Silver Member
TX Poolnut said:
The only person that has had to endure a cheap shot was Nick Varner.
good point and don't forget Dennis Orcullo and Efren Reyes.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
PoolFool said:
good point and don't forget Dennis Orcullo and Efren Reyes.

For that matter, let's not forget Bernie's cheap shot at almost every member of every pool organization in the world. On the subject of pool organizations other than the IPT, here's what Bernie had to say on February 12 of this year.

8-Ball Bernie said:
i'm glad mr. truedue is trying to control the pool world, and it wouldn't be such a bad thing if all the other tours go away. they had their chance, and they FAILED read my type they FAILED!!!!!!

As I've noted before, Bernie's cold, blanket rejection and mockery of all pool organizations other than the IPT continues to rank as one of the worst posts in this forum's history. Now that pro pool has rejected Bernie with that very same kind of insenstivity and lack of respect, he can no longer tolerate the kind of rejection that he tends to practice.

Now, he has the gall to ask others to repsect and admire him when he routinely makes abusive posts with no factual basis.....a laughable request in view of his insatiable appetite for attacking anyone and anything he pleases whenever he pleases.

I wish Bernie everything good in life and in pool. I'm glad he enjoyed his IPT experience, and truly hope he will be paid all moneys due him, but AZB is for posters who can post with respect for others, and that means that he doesn't belong here.

T

Timberly

sjm said:
AZB is for posters who can post with respect for others, and that means that he doesn't belong here.
Sadly, he's been banned at least twice that I know of and allowed back. Long before the IPT he was on here as "The Silencer" and rivaled Fast Larry when it came to offending others. He was banned for those actions. Then he was allowed to join again as his current screen name.

An interesting question is... after it was discovered (many here agreed and eventually proved that 8 ball bernie was in fact the silencer) why was he allowed to stay on? Not only was a well known banned memeber allowed to stay but his alias was recently given a temporary ban. This of course makes no sense to me but what do I know? :confused: :rolleyes:

It's not often that I run to shorty's defense but as soon as he signs on here and is discovered, he's promptly banned. Here we have someone banned long before shorty was but yet he's allowed to make up a new name and even only get a temp ban on his new name?? LOL, makes no sense at all. :confused:

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
The 6 out lol I'd take that from anybody with my spending cash :)

That must be an interesting story. Surely it was not all about taking his cash. must have also been a deliberate slap in his to let him know where he stands :)

I, too, wish the mods would ban Bernie "Look At Me" Friend for life.

RFKFREAK

Registered
PoolFool said:
I thought of doing that; but in defense of Bernie, reading his post and stopping him at every corner brings my viewers Entertainment. Hey, he's got his fan base and I have mine. MUahahahahaha!

Fans? You're almost as delusional as Bernie if you think people actually like you, Eddie? ;) :p

PoolFool

Silver Member
RFKFREAK said:
Fans? You're almost as delusional as Bernie if you think people actually like you, Eddie? ;) :p
C'mon now Chris, y'know you enjoy my ripping of Bernie. As for liking me; you'll never get another lesson from me! :p

RFKFREAK

Registered
PoolFool said:
C'mon now Chris, y'know you enjoy my ripping of Bernie. As for liking me; you'll never get another lesson from me! :p

I must admit, the comedic fodder is quite entertaining. :cool:

Speaking of which - when the hell is my next lesson! :mad:

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a reason Bernie rarely ever answers threads that he is attacked in. He doesn't have the intellectual capacity to argue. His brain can't handle it. The monkey running the spindle in his brain would be forced to go in the other direction, he would probably have a meltdown and start speaking in tongues.