****** Auction Update********

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE is the total amount on the tourney we had for shirley ......

******** DRUM ROLL PLEASE*********

$4,050.00+ SOME OTHER THINGS TO BE SOLD.

THANKS TO ALL WHO WERE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS AUCTION.......SHIRLEY SAID TO TELL ALL OF YOU GUYS THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF HER HEART. :) :) :) :) :)

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
That is great. Much more than I thought would be generated. How is Shirley doing?

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cueman said:
That is great. Much more than I thought would be generated. How is Shirley doing?

SHE is about as good as can be expected Chris....how are you and how is your wife been doing? I have thought about calling a couple of times to check on her but didnt want to bother you guys. I figured when your schedule slowed down you would be back on here, so I am glad to see you post.....and I want you to know that my church and I are still praying for your family.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW CHRIS.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DID TO HELP SHIRLEY OUT :) :) :)

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
My wife is getting radiation this week. Now she will not be getting any more treatments for a few weeks. She will be glad to be home for a time. We are not sure if she is getting better or not, but she was getting worse by the week and now seems to have stabilized and is not getting worse. That is a good sign. Thanks for the prayers.
Chris