Here are mine. I haven't been at this for all that long. My first cue was completed in January or February of this year.
Here's a picture of that awful thing. I've been tempted to burn it along with some of my other disasters, but something keeps me from throwing it in the fire. I guess so I can look at it from time to time and have a good laugh. Was 4 Purple Heart Points into Maple with 3 Veneers. Veneers were Stacked and they were horrible. Points were skinny enough to probably fit 8 points in the cue. Finish was pretty much non-existent. I think I just threw a thin coat of epoxy on it to seal it up:
My second cue was finished a couple of months after that. There were plenty in between, but none made it to completion. Made lots of tasty smores with them though. This was Cocobolo with Curly Maple Handle. No points. Finish was CA. This is the only cue I have made with no points and hopefully will remain that way. I prefer to make cues with points.
Here is the most recent cue I finished. 4 Purple Heart Points into Bees Wing Narra. 4 Veneers. Linen Wrap. Finish was Automotive Clear Coat. Veneers were Mitered. Here's a picture of that with a close up of the miters.
Here's one that will be finished this week. 4 Amboyna Burl Points into Cocobolo. 4 Veneers. Thuya Burl Handle. Will be finished with Clear Coat tomorrow or Sunday and ready to go mid week:
I have quite a few in the works at present and an Inlay Machine that I have still barely touched. I hope if all goes well to get some inlays in a cue this weekend, but I've been saying that for over a month now.
I've gotten some help along the way from a few people here and without it, my cues may very well still look like the first one in this picture. I hope to have more finished up soon.