AZB's Own, Tanner Pruess Takes On The Windy City Open!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Holy Cow, Can this kid play!

AZB's own Tanner Pruess is an unbelievable talent! He reminds me of Shane VB a few years ago. Not only a upcoming player, but real nice kid as well.

At The Windy City Open www.windycityopen.net (going on NOW, in St/ Charles, IL Pheasant Run Resort www.pheasantrun.com )So far, he has worked his way through 3 of the events and made the money. I watched him make 3, 9 's on the break and then proceeded to BBQ John Kucharo 7-3. Yep, I said BBQ John Kucharo. Sorry John, still love ya, but the kid is on fire.

Eydie's prediction..... Drum roll please........

Tanner Pruess is the kid to watch. My money is on him in the next few years. Maybe even a possible US Open title for him as well.

Updates on the WCO coming soon!

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
well

tanners out now no more good games for you a iguess its back to v money games again! nice work kid im proud of ya you deserve it!:cool:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Congrats Tanner. Aside from being a powerful and handsome man it looks like you can play a little too :p :D

Good job sir.

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
lol

just got off the phone with shane, he said damn south dakota "kids" 14 year old danny olson placed high also! i told shane enjoy it while you can pretty quick tanner will be giving you the 8! he laughed said probobly! all jokes aside shane said good job tanner and danny! shane did say he would take the 7 and try u some tanner!:eek:

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed!

bignasty said:
just got off the phone with shane, he said damn south dakota "kids" 14 year old danny olson placed high also! i told shane enjoy it while you can pretty quick tanner will be giving you the 8! he laughed said probobly! all jokes aside shane said good job tanner and danny! shane did say he would take the 7 and try u some tanner!:eek:

:D No surprise to me, I've been watching Tanner progress for the last 6-7 years, and have seen a lot of hard work and dedication pay off!!! And another thing, he's a great guy! He could be the next up and comer from SD.
GREAT PLAY TANNER!!!!! (But watch out for Danny!):p

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
bignasty said:
tanners out now no more good games for you a iguess its back to v money games again! nice work kid im proud of ya you deserve it!:cool:

If he matches up in the pool hall like he does with the V Bookie, we have NO chance against him.

HE IS INVINCIBLE! HE IS TANNER.

PLAY TANNER, PLAY. SEE TANNER PLAY! GO.....OOOOOO, TANNER! :)
JoeyA

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
The rolls are going my way. ;) Bout beat Ike Runnels, but lost 7-5. Danny Harriman just won the 9ball.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
The rolls are going my way. ;) Bout beat Ike Runnels, but lost 7-5. Danny Harriman just won the 9ball.

Ike's another mercenary. Good job, Tanner. Danny, well he's just deadly, yeah DEADLY DANNY.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Good job there TP. Just keep pluggin along. As SVB says, "I'm just a young Kid.". :D

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great shooting Tanner and I guess you wont get much action playing the ghost on your home table anymore, just remember to keep the grades up and you could be the smartest american champion.

Leonard

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
That's the problem

with this sport, just when you get in stroke, there is some hotshot kid out there that wants to burn your barn down ....:D That's why us older players become 'crotchity and cagey ole Pool players', we have to, to survive... :rolleyes: