Bergman vs. Bustamante?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It’s only a break and run fest if they play on new cloth with new balls, the spreads are generous af

Play them on a regular condition type of table and it’ll be a little more interesting I feel

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
A pro’s game should be based on skill….if the game is too easy, play a different game.….…like one pocket.
Yeah but they keep playing 9b at all highest levels

It’s not about what’s hard, that doesn’t keep people’s attention spans

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A pro’s game should be based on skill….if the game is too easy, play a different game.….…like one pocket.

well that i can agree on! both are good at 1p too. maybe it doesn't have the exhibition appeal, idk

Twocylndr

To bad its on a Monday night! Only 90 minutes away. Last time I ventured to Peoria on week night was to see J Geils at the Civic Center, long time ago in world far, far away!

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
play what you make is more skill as you now may have to use the best skillful ways to get out or play the rack instead of having an open rack with a choice. choice makes 8 ball like a crash break in straight pool and having to run an open rack.

but yea, nine ball and eight ball as played is way too easy for the pro's. and no fun to watch.