Big News Alert!!!!!

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sorry for that title,but that's how the ipt sends e-mails to us when they want us to watch VERSUS,so here is the news, november 27th. at 4? check your local listings, VERSUS takes us back to the scene of the crime,RENO!!!!
check it out!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
sorry for that title,but that's how the ipt sends e-mails to us when they want us to watch VERSUS,so here is the news, november 27th. at 4? check your local listings, VERSUS takes us back to the scene of the crime,RENO!!!!
check it out!

Sorry, I've lost most interest.

Jim

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball bernie said:
check it out!

Bernie......Whats an IPT????????...:rolleyes: ..........mike

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg
Sorry, I've lost most interest.

Jim

"Rubbish. By my calculations Efren must have lost the most interest by now."

Boro Nut

No question about it, I stand corrected!

Jim

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
I'm wondering if we will ever get to see some of the not so famous players.I'd like to see Linda shoot and Colin and the kid Austin, Bernie and some of the others we do see all that often. Are there tapes for sale on every match played?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
professorpool said:
Insurance Premium Tax - payable on all insurance at 5% in the UK

Is that an example of "TAXATION without REPRESENTATION"?

Have you considered coming across the pond? Your welcome and you already know the language.;)

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
ccn7 said:
I'm wondering if we will ever get to see some of the not so famous players.I'd like to see Linda shoot and Colin and the kid Austin, Bernie and some of the others we do see all that often. Are there tapes for sale on every match played?

You're sweet. :) Well, I was on a TV table with Mike Sigel, but not sure if anyone else you mentioned was filmed. I don't think my match is for sale. There would probably only be 1 copy sold and that is to me. I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul. :rolleyes:

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul.

Probably. It depends how loud you said it. If you just think it, then they can't do anything about it. Next time just say 'I think Sigel's foul'.

Boro Nut

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Boro Nut said:
Probably. It depends how loud you said it. If you just think it, then they can't do anything about it. Next time just say 'I think Sigel's foul'.

Boro Nut

I jumped out of my chair and told the ref that was standing there, "Foul". Even Sigel's sponsors witnessed the foul. I know they can edit out me jumping out of my chair, but I want to see if they edit out the ball moving a good 2-3" under his sleeve. The ref had a really good angle and still he said he didn't see it. :mad:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Wake Up EYDIE !!!

rackmsuckr said:
I jumped out of my chair and told the ref that was standing there, "Foul". Even Sigel's sponsors witnessed the foul. I know they can edit out me jumping out of my chair, but I want to see if they edit out the ball moving a good 2-3" under his sleeve. The ref had a really good angle and still he said he didn't see it. :mad:

By this account, there was clearly some subterfuge. The plot thickens...
Doug
( waiting for Eydie to get to the bottom of this )

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
You're sweet. :) Well, I was on a TV table with Mike Sigel, but not sure if anyone else you mentioned was filmed. I don't think my match is for sale. There would probably only be 1 copy sold and that is to me. I want to see if they edit out Sigel's foul. :rolleyes:

Make that two, Linda.:)

Jim

star

Banned
8-ball bernie said:
check it out!
Bernie,
Where did you originally here or see that the Reno tournament was going to be shown on Nov, 27th on Versus.
I didn't ever see this either on the IPT site or on the Versus website.
Did I miss something.
Thanks.