billy thorpe v john schmidtt one pocket

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
Scheduled to start around 1pm according to Billy's fb page. He doesn't want it streamed from my understanding

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes heard billy one but john ahead in second set
If billy wins this john needs to quit
That's huge spot for him especially with his extensive experience
Billy plays good no doubt but that's upset for me

Pangit

Banned
LOL .... why do all threads always end with a good question unanswered after a lot of other "who done it" questions get the attention. :scratchhead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZl6YOupk2o
bt.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy up one set
Billy up one game in second set

It takes a great player to come back when you've been beaten by a guy a few times, which is the case here. Psychologically it's very hard to overcome the advantage the winning player has mentally, much like the case now with Shane and Dennis.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It takes a great player to come back when you've been beaten by a guy a few times, which is the case here. Psychologically it's very hard to overcome the advantage the winning player has mentally, much like the case now with Shane and Dennis.

Excellent point, Jay.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Has billy's game improved a lot recently… or is John not shooting any where near his top speed?

Billy's play has been on a whole other level for some time now. Can't speak for John's game. A quote from John this morning on Facebook.. "John Schmidt.. Billy played the greatest pool I've ever seen the first set. Could have gave me 9/7. Greatest banking I've ever seen ever"