Birdseye cue

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could I get a price emailed to me or PM on what would be the cost to make me a birdseye maple cue.Only birdseye with a irish linen wrap.I would like 3 shafts with natural bands.I would also like and ivory joint with the natural band below it.I would like a delron butcap.I would like white with light green speck Irish linen wrap.I can supply all the materials but the birdseye and you keep the leftovers.I would like a thick finish.I would also like to know if I could trade in a bunch of supplies in leu of costs generated to make the cue.I will have someone make this cue I just thought I would ask the AZ cuemakers first :)

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
excessknowledge said:
Could I get a price emailed to me or PM on what would be the cost to make me a birdseye maple cue.Only birdseye with a irish linen wrap.I would like 3 shafts with natural bands.I would also like and ivory joint with the natural band below it.I would like a delron butcap.I would like white with light green speck Irish linen wrap.I can supply all the materials but the birdseye and you keep the leftovers.I would like a thick finish.I would also like to know if I could trade in a bunch of supplies in leu of costs generated to make the cue.I will have someone make this cue I just thought I would ask the AZ cuemakers first :)

What supplies do you have for trade? I could build the cue you're asking about for around $650 with me supplying the materials. Just curious why you'd have the materials but no way to build the cue? You don't by chance have a trailer full of cue repair stuff do you? lol

just more hot air!

Sherm

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuesmith said:
Just curious why you'd have the materials but no way to build the cue? You don't by chance have a trailer full of cue repair stuff do you?
You mean the one, with Joe Blackburn's Cue Repair painted on the side? Has anyone heard if the crooks have been caught? That was a shame. I wonder if those parking boots are commercially available. It seems that is what it would take to prevent such a thing from happening in the future.

Tracy

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuesmith said:
What supplies do you have for trade? I could build the cue you're asking about for around $650 with me supplying the materials. Just curious why you'd have the materials but no way to build the cue? You don't by chance have a trailer full of cue repair stuff do you? lol

just more hot air!

Sherm
No I have reciepts for everything just no equiptment to make it or birdseye.

Sheldon

dontneednostinkintitle
Silver Member
What size are the shafts you have? What quality? How many do you have? I've got some nice birds-eye, maybe we can do something, I love trading, if it's for something I need or can use.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
RSB-Refugee said:
You mean the one, with Joe Blackburn's Cue Repair painted on the side? Has anyone heard if the crooks have been caught? That was a shame. I wonder if those parking boots are commercially available. It seems that is what it would take to prevent such a thing from happening in the future.

Tracy
The crooks have not been caught. Joe did get a couple of the cues back when someone came to him to get one of them worked on. :) They had bought them cheap and he gave them their money back for them. Joe told me that the security cameras filmed it being taken. Only took the thieves 5 or 6 minutes to get into the lot cut two locks and pull his trailer away. Very sad event.