Blue Pre-Flag Master Chalk For Sale, Excellent Batch

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Blue Pre-Flag Master Chalk, Great Batch, Will Sell by the Dozen

SOLD

Extremely good batch of old, old pre-flag, with the drilled start holes indicating that this chalk is at least 25 years old. This is definitely the older formulation; grittier, stays on the tip better, less cast off (harder), not cakey, and so on. This is one really, really good batch.

This is one of the best batches of pre-flag I've had.

One complete gross, but willing to sell by the dozen. All unused except one cube slightly used. To make up for the slightly used cube, I am throwing in one extra unused cube from another batch that is virtually identical.

All blue. Box in excellent condition.

See pic in next post. The picture is not of the actual chalk being sold. I no longer have access to the good camera I was using. But it is a picture of a batch virtually identical to the batch being sold here.

I will sell this gross by the dozen if I get at least two buyers. Minimum purchase is two dozen.

Buy 2-4 dozen, price is $13.00 per doz. Add $5 for shipping.
Buy 5-8 dozen, price is $10.00 per doz. Add $10 for shipping.
Buy 9-12 dozen, price is $8.00 per doz. Add $10 for shipping.

Whoever buys the dozen with the slightly used cube, gets the extra unused cube.

Buy the box for $5. The box is in excellent condition. Shipping will be $10 total.

Buy all 12 dozen, and the box is included. Add $10 for shipping.

The highest the shipping charge would be is $10 total. Paypal only. Price includes Paypal fees. Please DO NOT "gift" the payment. Will ship by USPS Priority Mail with tracking, USA lower 48 only. Will ship to the address on the Paypal payment only.

Last edited:

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
How many posts is this for the same item sold?

This thread is for the one gross of pre-flag Master chalk. The other thread is for 2 lots of 11 cubes of pre-flag Master chalk. The third thread is for various other brands of chalk.

There are no items being sold in more than one thread.

It would have been nice to be able to edit the title of the third thread, but that ability is not available. For those who are actually interested in the chalk, I am very meticulous about keeping my for sale threads updated. All you have to do is read the content of the first post in each thread.

Fatz

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
bump...

One gross of very, very good old pre-flag still available.

I am going to throw in one extra cube from another batch that is virtually identical. So you will be getting 145 cubes in all - 144 cubes all from the same batch, one slightly used, and one unused cube from the identical batch.

EDIT: Will sell by the dozen.

thanks
Fatz

Last edited:

Jerry Forsyth

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To the OP,

Please become fa\familiar with the forum rules. Posting in your own thread more than once every two days is against the rules. Please follow the rules or your thread will be removed.

Best,
Jerry