Bought a 9ft. gold crown 3 friday (perfect)

TKS PIZZA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a 9ft. gold crown 3 friday. this table is in perfect condition not a scratch to be found anywhere. has 2 sets of staple marks. got it for $1000. how can you tell what year it was made. any help sure would be great. i'm happy happy happy

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Wrong forum for this question. I mean I don't care but you would probably get a faster response where the Big Dogs that know this stuff troll, in the TTAM forum.

GC3 is a great table, enjoy it and post pics when you get it set up. Would like to know what pocket size and cloth you go with too. :wink:

TWO sets of staple marks????:eek:

I wouldn't have paid more than $950!!!:rolleyes:

CONGRATS!!!

I'm not near my CGIV now, but I think I remember there was some stamps on the slate bottoms, or maybe the wood rail bottoms, or maybe the serial plate.
Crawl around under the table and see what you can find.
I'll bet that with your table's serial number, Brunswick can tell you. They have excellent customer help, via email or phone.

Last edited:

TKS PIZZA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 sets of staples. i should of said staple marks. 1 set of marks from factory, second set from the the only time it was recovered. thanks for taking the time out to respond to my post.

JesseBfan

Motivation, where are u?
Silver Member
Yeah TK buddy I think realkingcobra is the guy to ask here... I'd send him a pm if I were u.

Mantool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a 9ft. gold crown 3 friday. this table is in perfect condition not a scratch to be found anywhere. has 2 sets of staple marks. got it for $1000. how can you tell what year it was made. any help sure would be great. i'm happy happy happy

Look under the foot rail where the counters are mounted. My GC III is stamped with an ink date stamp on the wood under the rail where you rack the balls.

Paul Mon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm happy for you, good deal. Now do the right thing and get the Centennial balls to compliment the table.

Paul

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Congratulations on your new table! Snap a few pics and let us turn green with envy. :grin: Like Paul Mon said above go and get yourself some Centennials. Enjoy!!