Brunswick cue

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy I know was just given a very old brunswick cue... He asked me if it was worth anything so I figured I'd ask... It looks like a 3 piece cue with a brass joint. It has some wood work in the butt, like carvings or something. The cue looks pretty ragged but I thought it *might* be worth a little since it's so old... Can anyone tell me if it's worth a penny?

Shane

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
ccshrimper said:
A guy I know was just given a very old brunswick cue... He asked me if it was worth anything so I figured I'd ask... It looks like a 3 piece cue with a brass joint. It has some wood work in the butt, like carvings or something. The cue looks pretty ragged but I thought it *might* be worth a little since it's so old... Can anyone tell me if it's worth a penny?

Shane

"A picture is worth a thousand words", has never been so true, as when selling trying to I.D a pool cue.

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
??????????????

What would make you think it was made by Brunswick? Does it have any identifying marks? If not it may very well be made by another maker. If possible post 3 or 4 pics an it probably won't take long to get a positive
Id. Good Luck................
Pinocchio

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says Brunswick on the cue on the bottom of the butt. I've got 3 pictures on my phone of the cue but can't figure out how to get it on here. The pictures aren't in much detail. If someone want to pm me their phone number(if they have a camera phone), I can send the pictures to you.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
ccshrimper said:
It says Brunswick on the cue on the bottom of the butt. I've got 3 pictures on my phone of the cue but can't figure out how to get it on here. The pictures aren't in much detail. If someone want to pm me their phone number(if they have a camera phone), I can send the pictures to you.
www.photobucket.com